Fun and Games (Chap 21)

Chapter 21- Love and Pain?

Hey guys sorry this one took so long had a bit of writers block but then I kinda just forgot about it (ok rather I kept putting it off). *~* Anyway here it is chapter 21.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

Booyah! I was finally in some luck as I found he had stolen my favorite royal purple undergarments although there was no spare shirts. I shrugged as I made my way back out to the lounge room where I left my jacket and put that back on, I'm sure that no one will notice. I turned around to see who had interrupted us to find Ulquiorra standing there with Grimmjow next to him looking bored while he looked...well like he always does.

"Okk...so what's up with the rude interruption? " I asked looking to Ulquiorra then Grimmjow.

"Lord Aizen wishes to see Grimmjow. Now." came Ulquiorras monotone voice. Grimmjow tsked while he somehow managed to get his jacket on before walking out the door.

"Do you know why he has summoned Grimmjow? " I managed to ask in my normal tone despite the anger coursing through me.

"Yes, I beleive I know why." Was all he said before he followed Grimmjow out.  

Grr, fine then I am a cat and cats are always curious so... I guess I'll just tag along. Yup, that is my decision unless Grimmjow tells me not to. I give a sad sigh before I too leave and follow Grimmjow.  

~time skip, just after Grimmjows arm is fixed~  

OH MY GOD!!! That human restored Grimmys arm and his espada tattoo, just WOW. To top this brilliant morning off, that annoying Luppi was impaled (through the chest might I add) then ncinerated POINT BLANK by my man. Oh yehh.  

So let's get this straight first I got really "close" to Grimmjow before Ulquiorra ruined it but then there was an angel who fixed his arm and rank (letvme point out I didn't care about his rank but he did so...) and to top that off he destroyed Luppi. Yay me. Now we are back where it all started (no, not in the hallway of Las Noches on silly buckets with mops, no) at the hot springs. Just a nice relax...  

"Shiva! This is boring. You actually like just sitting here doing nothing?" Grimmjow yelled breaking my own little meditate like state. I simply roll my eyes at him as I start to get comfortable again, he gives a puff such as a little kid would when wanting a parents attention because something hasn't worked.  

After a minute or so of peace and quiet I had the feeling like someone was staring at me, again. So I slowly opened my left eye only to find that he was inches away which made me squeal and scramble back. I hit the side of springs and herd him chuckle before hearing him move towards me.  

"GRIMMJOW! You think that was funny?" I screamd at uim as I attempted to calm my speeding heart.

"Hehe, That was completely hilarious. My favorite part was when you squealed." He stated rather smugly. How embarrassing, did I really squeal? I don't remember. I huffed as I strutted out of the springs grabbing my towl and clothes before walking into a separate stall to get dressed.  

"Naww, calm down pussy cat. I was simply stating that I really liked your little squeal and if you hadn't ran away from me then you would know how it made me feel." He stated huskily while pressing himself flush against my back. I could feel my face heat when his fully hardened member press into my cute little bottom (Yes, I am one of the few woman who actually like their own bum).

To say that he had heated my core would be an understatement, I was on fire. He has never spoken to me like that, I was shoked but I won't deny the fact that I really liked it. I turn around in his arms, wrapping my arms behind his neck and pulled him in for a hard passionate smooch. When he bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp (you think I would get used to his brash behavior but no) and as usual he took advantage of my stunned state, forcing his tongue into my mouth to claim every inch. I instantly started to fend him off and lost, instead of pushing him away I pressed myself harder into him and deepened the kiss. However the soon turned into a lust filled need for more, unfortunately that didn't last long as we had to break away for much needed air. I couldn't help myself I stated to lick and suck his neck trying to find his soft spot, he let a deep moan out. Although instead of pulling me closer and taking our little make out sesh to the next level he sloftly pushed me away.