Chapter 34: Introducing the Avengers

You called your girlfriends and your friends over to your house for a team meeting, in your basement. They're at your front door and Sunset was the who rings your doorbell.

Sunset: "I wonder what (Y/N)'s basement looks like."

Twilight: "Yeah."

You then open the front door.

(Y/N): "Hello everyone, welcome to my house, come on in everyone I'll show you to my basement everyone."

You, your girlfriends, and your friends are now in your basement, its dark in there.

Gaia: "So, what's the occasion?"

(Y/N): "So, we're a team and what does a team needs, an HQ."

You hold a remote control in your hand and you turn on the lights of the Ultimates' new HQ, the whole team watch in awe as they see.

Timber: "Whoah!"

Twilight: "This is amazing!"

Mane-iac: "I love it!"

(Y/N): "Pretty amazing right, built it myself."

Mane-iac turns to a device in the far right.

Mane-iac: "What is that beauty over there!"

(Y/N): "That's a portal device that leads to other dimensions, universes, timeline, time periods, the whole shebang."

Mane-iac: "Ooooo, can see and go through the desired place in another timeline?"

(Y/N): "Well, it has a screen that gives you a summary of the universe, timeline, dimension, or time period."

Sci-Twi: "Is there a science lab somewhere?"

(Y/N): "Down the hall first door on the left, training hall is the door on the right."

Flash: "What's in the training hall?"

(Y/N): "Obstacle courses, sparing sessions, and LMDs."

Gaia: "What's a LMD?"

(Y/N): "Life Model Decoy, they mimic your appearance in a holographic form, observe."

You activate one of the LMDs and it walk towards you and stand next to you.

(Y/N): "You see here, normal robot one time."

The LMD then mimic the appearance of Midnight Sparkle.

LMD Midnight: "Hello!"