Chapter 4 Flashback- May 15

I lied on the bed but I couldn’t sleep despite the I was feeling so tired and I wanted to sleep.

Those words kept on disturbing me,
“My silly girl I am still waiting for your reply”

“Ah …….please, stop thinking and go to sleep,” I said to myself while shaking my head. I woke up and I brought my dairy. I remember keeping an envelope which Tenzin gave me. I took the sheet of paper which was inside that envelope.

****Flashback****
May 15, 2015 (It was during his birthday Night)

On the way back from his birthday party night, while waiting for the taxi,

A minute later a taxi stopped and four of them; my sister, her friend, and Tenzin’s brother’s left us back.

“SORRY Bro, I think you two need to take another taxi as the House is full, haha.”

“And yeah Tenzin, do take care of my sister, and please drop her home.” sis said with a teasing tone.

Before we could say a word they waved at us and left.

Now only Tenzin and I were left, under the bright moonlight night with the freckling street lights.

“So, I will be dropping you home,” he said wearing a warm smile.
“Would you like to go for a walk with me?” He said

“Hmm…okay sure,” I said staring at the sky searching for stars.

While walking under the bright moonlight with the twinkling stars, talking about our likes and dislikes and how we wanted our future to be like.

Suddenly… he stopped and turned towards me

“Ah…Kelzang…..”  He called
Hmm …I turned to him and stared blankly.

“I want to tell you something……” he said and then he lowered his head and kept on playing with his shoes.

“Yeah sure, go on…” I said looking at him.

“Oh, nothing…I just wanted to give you this. See tomorrow Good Night” he said and he went.

He handed me an envelope which was designed so beautifully and he left me. I kept on staring at him but he didn’t dare to turn back.

I opened the door and went inside.