Love Him Alot

-1970s

Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm just your average girl, kinda tall and kinda chunky, but still the typical girl. Technically, I should be in Highschool since I'm only 16, but I left so I could spend more time with the guy I thought was my soul mate. I spent my days with Matt doing the normal things that couples do, but only if he approved. It was the only relationship I had ever been and it was an abusive one. He would beat me constantly, even in public. He'd send me out to get his drugs and basically serve him.

No, I didn't just stay around with him. I ran away and became a groupie. I started out as a groupie for bands like Kix, but I found my "home" with Aerosmith. I've gone to shows with them about 3 times. I don't know how to explain it, but it's kind of like a big family. I mean normally, you don't have sex with your family, but you know what I mean.

Anyways, I love all the guys like brothers but I have really fallen in love with the bassist Tom Hamilton. He's protective of me, funny, and really sweet. All the things I've been looking for!

So, here's how it all goes from here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here's your new microphone stand Steven. Don't break this one!" I laughed handing the one and only Steven Tyler his microphone.

"Thanks Gwen," he smiled then kissed my forehead.

"Hey can you plug in my amp Gwen?" Tom asked. My heart started to race.

"Yeah, sure, absolutely!" I said breaking into a nervous giggle.

"You really want him don't you?" Alex, another groupie, laughed coming up from me behind me. She put her arm over my shoulder and we watched the guys warm up.

"Do you see him? I'd be crazy not to!"

"Psh... I don't know what you're seeing, but Steven's ass is looking G-O-O-D in those pants!"

I had to admit, those white pants and trench coat did make him look pretty damn sexy.

"I don't know..." I said my eyes floating back to Tom.

"Hey! Don't get all depressed lover on me! Come on, let's go get some drinks with the other girls and get ready for the 'after party'" She laughed grabbing my arm and pulling me backstage.

(To Be Continued...)