Chapter 2: Young Love

Speed walked to the dining room as Pearl was finishing up serving the food.

Pearl: Oh, you're up! Have a seat, breakfast is ready!

Speed looked around and noticed that there was one seat left and that was next to his daughter/sister Sunshine and Lazuli. Lazuli... she was all that was in his head. He just can't stop thinking about her, or that dream. He was lost so deep in thought that he didn't realize he was looking at Lazuli funny.

Lazuli: Um, Speed, are you ok?

Speed: hm? Oh, nothing it's just uh...

He was trying to think of an excuse to get out of this one until he noticed something on one of her pigtails. A small light blue ribbon that seemed to match the look of a bow.

Speed: where did that ribbon come from?

Lazuli: This? Oh, I used to wear this when I was an eevee. When I evolved, I lost it. I found it when I went back and put it in storage. I recently found it and thought I'd wear it for old times sake. Why? Dose it look bad?

Speed: No, it looks fine. You look as normal as always.

Lazuli then got a bit annoyed when he said that.

Lazuli: What did that supposed to mean?

Speed: Uh...

Pearl: Guy's, it's to early and we are eating breakfast. Can you two save it for later?

They both said nothing and went on to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, speed went to wash the dishes when flare walked in.

Flare: Hey big brother, can I ask you something?

Speed grabbed a glass of water.

Speed: sure, what is it?

Speed started to take a drink when flare ask his question.

Flare: Where you dreaming of kissing Lazuli?

Speed spat out his water in his mouth and almost dropped his glass.

Speed: What makes you say that?

Flare: You talk in your sleep...

Speeds cheeks turn bright red.

Speed: Dose crystal know?

Flare: No.

Speed let out a huge sigh of relief.

Flare: Why were you dreaming of her?

Speed looked at flare and then around the room.

Speed: Okay, I don't know, but I think I know why.

2 Months earlier:

Speed walked through the front door of his house with the food Pearl had told him to get for dinner

Speed: Pearl, I'm here with the food you need.

Speed looked around the kitchen to find her but she was gone. He put away the food and started to look for her. He then heard crying coming from Pearl's room. He opened the door to find her crying on her bed.

Speed: Pearl, are you ok?

Pearl looked at him.

Pearl: Speed? Please leave me alone right now...

Speed: Pearl please tell me what's wrong.

Pearl looked down and sighed.

Meanwhile, Black was was looking worried as he was walking around town. Silvia saw him and rushed to him happy.

Silvia: hi Black!

Black didn't respond.

Silvia: What's wrong?

Black: I messed up really bad. I did something terrible wrong.

Silvia: What happened?

Black sighed.

Black: Okay, earlier, I went to the cafe to meet up with some old friends, when a pokemon came by and started to act like a big jerk to me. This got me really pissed off and we were about to have a fight when the people I met up with got me out of there. I was pretty mad at that point so I left. I was on my way home to go to calm down, pearl jumped me and got me wrapped up in on of her traps. I then snapped and yelled at her, telling her things like, "I told you I don't love you" and "I will never love you". When I calmed down, she was in tears. I was going to go after her but she hit me with confusion and ran off.

Silvia felt bad. She didn't know what to do. She gave it a minute to think and then figure out what to do.

Silvia: I'll talk to her. Maybe I can calm her down.

Black sighed.

Black: Okay, but please tell her I'm sorry.

Silvia smiled and nodded as she went back home.

Meanwhile back at Pearl's room.

Speed: So that's what happened?

Pearl nodded.

Speed: Wow, I'm sorry pearl.

Pearl: No it's my fault. He's right. I do just annoy him a lot.

She looked down with tears coming out of her eyes. Speed then warped his arms around her giving her a hug.

Speed: It's okay. Your not annoying. You a kind and caring! If he doesn't love you then that's his fault. If you asked me, he missed an opportunity to be with a great pokemon.

Pearl smiled. She then broke out of the hug and gave him a kiss. When she did he face turn from yellow to red. She pulled away and smiled.

Pearl: Thank you Speed.

Speed just looked at her and smiled.

What they didn't know was that Silvia came back and heard thier conversations and even saw the kiss. she just went away, leaving the new couple alone.

Back to the present:

Speed: so after that we just started dating.

Flare: well that was nice but how does this fit in with your dream?

Speed was about to answer when crystal came in.

Crystal: Hey Speed, I need your help with something, can you come with me?

Speed looked at her and then at flare.

Speed: I'll tell you later. Okay?

Flare: Okay big brother.

End of Special Chapter 1

Authors note: Sorry for the cliff hanger. Kinda ran out of material here. I'll try to finish this up soon.