Chapter 11

Nathan P.O.V 

Seeing her turn her back to me was probably one of the most painful experiences in my life, including my mother abandoning me. She has left me just like I have left her so many years ago. I guess I deserve it though. I left without ever telling her. 

But right now, that wasn't the problem. She coughed up blood, passed out, and Sean had to do chest compressions and she just walked out like nothing happened! I know pain when I see it, and I know Peanut is in a lot of pain just trying to walk straight. 

My question is, where and when did she get such a high pain tolerance? 

Sang P.O.V 

After passing out on Kota's floor and almost dying, I know I should be lying down to get as much energy as I could but I knew I couldn't stay there. It was already dangerous that they knew so much in a short amount of time, and it wouldn't take long for him to find out who they really are. 

The last thing I would ever want to do, is to get them hurt trying to protect me. As long as I live here on this Earth, I would do everything to keep him away from the guys, especially Nathan. I couldn't bear the thought of one of them dead. 

I finally walked to my house with much effort. My whole body was aching and I knew I had to rest. I was near my limit and the worse thing I could do right now was pass out from exhaustion outside. 

I slowly began to climb up the ladder that led to my bedroom window and quietly opened my window. I peaked inside and sighed with relief. No one noticed I was gone, and no one thought of checking up on me. Good. 

With much effort , I got my whole body back into my room and quietly closed the window beside me. I walked back to my bed and laid down, not having enough energy to change my clothes. I closed my tired eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

Kota P.O.V 

Sang has just walked out and for the first time, I didn't know what to do. I had already thought of trying to convince her to come back but something in her eye told me she was hiding something and it scared her. 

I look towards Nathan on what he was doing and I noticed he was pulling his hair and muttering to himself about something. I wanted to try and ask him if her was okay, but I decided he needed some alone time to think about the situation. 

I turned to all of my brothers and they looked as blank as me, well beside Mr. Blackbourne with his expressionless face.

North was the first one to break the silence. 

"What the fuck just happened?! Sang just fucking walked out, now what the hell should we do?" 

"Calm down you gorilla! She probably just went back home to get away from you!" Raven retorted. 

"What the fuck did you just say to me Crow?" North said slowly walking up to Raven with his chest puffed out. Raven met him square on. 

All I could do was sigh, this was not the time to fight and right now we should get our priorities straight. I walked in between the two alpha males and said 

"Both of you back off right now" with my commanding voice. 

Both immediately backed off but still gave each other the eye. My other brothers made sure they were separated as far as possible. I cleared my throat and began to speak

"Okay guys, we need to set out priorities straight. Sang has walked out, but obviously she doesn't have to walk far because she lives right across the street. Luke, please go to her window and check on her to see if she is okay and made it back safely. Stay out of sight  because we don't know how she is going to take it when you come storming into her house." 

Luke nodded and headed out of the door. Good, one thing it down. 

"Now we need to discuss what just happened, Nathan." I said as i directed my attention towards my best friend. His eyes were empty and he seemed to go into a world of his own. I began to panic when I shook him and he didn't respond. 

"Nathan, you need to stay with us." I said with a commanding tone. It took everything in me not stutter my words. The last thing I wanted was to panic and make everyone else panic. I shook him again and this time he seemed to come back from his thoughts. 

"What?" was all he said when he eyes focused on me. I couldn't but bitterly smile. I was happy that he came back, but now I knew what he had to go through since Sang had left. 

I still wasn't sure what their relationship was with each other, but it was obvious that they had a close one. The way they were around each other and the way Nathan looked at Sang, even a child would know what was going on between them. 

"Nathan, we need a full explanation now." I said in my commanding tone. I knew I was a bit harsh but we needed to know what was going on before the situation gets worse. 

Nathan looked away from my gaze and his lips were sealed shut. He wasn't willing to talk. I opened my mouth to ask him a final time but Mr. Blackbourne beat me to it. 

"Mr. Griffin, we need to know what it going on. None of us really have a grasp of the situation right now, and the worst thing that can happen is for it to get worse." He said that while looking straight into Nathan's eye. I could see him visibly gulp and I don't blame him. The look Mr. Blackbourne was giving him could make a grown man fall onto his knees and beg for mercy. Nathan sighed and began talking. 

"It was a while ago when I was 10. I used to walk around the woods sometimes to get away from my father and I would always see this little blond girl sitting under a tree. I had always thought she was waiting for someone, but every time I passed her and looked closer, I could see her look at the other kids play with their parents. One day, I was passing by again, I saw the same girl not under the tree but some other kids bullying her. I immediately told them off and I took her to same tree she was always under. I decided to ask her if she wanted to talk about it, she always refused and said that she was alright. After a couple times talking with her and taking things slow, she began to warm up to me and things took off from there. She turned out to be the most beautiful and bubbly girl I have ever met, but I felt as though something was off. Everytime I would see her, there was something different about her in her eyes. There was something she hid behind them, but I never knew what I was. When I asked her about it , she would deflect and go on a different subject. Back then, being the kid I am, I just let it go and went on with my life. Then one day, Axel came to me and offered me a place in the Academy and I hesitated about it. I could get away from my dad, but I didn't want to leave Sang behind. I couldn't just take her away from her family, I couldn't be that selfish. So I left without telling her. I didn't know how I cou-" 

"Nathan, you're telling me that you left your childhood friend who was bullied and alone and never told her?"North started to yell at Nathan. 

"YOU THINK I DON"T KNOW THAT!" Nathan roared back. His eyes were filled with grief and regret.  

"EVEN I WOULD-" North began but Mr. Blackbournes voice was heard over ours. 

"SILENCE, both of you!"

Everyone immediately quiets down. The tension in the air is thick and all our attention was set on Mr. Blackbourne. 

"I am very disappointed in  both of you. Nathan go outside and calm down." He looks towards Silas and nods. He immediately walked up to North and starts to tell him to calm down too.

Luke P.O.V 

I made my way towards Cupcake's house and jumped towards the second floor window. I peered within it and saw Cupcake out cold on help bed. Her pale face and irregular breathing made me alert.

No one deserves this treatment, especially not her. 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! If you guys are reading this, here is another question for you! (By the way, you don't know how much fun I have reading your answers) 

Q: If you had the choice of one boy out of all the FOURTEEN OF THEM! Which on would you choose? (THERE IS NO "I CAN'T CHOOSE" OKAY CAUSE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I'm evil) :) 

HAVE FUN CHOOSING *que witch laughter