Chapter 10

A/N: Hey BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! I'm back and ready to role! :) 

Nathan P.O.V 

I looked down at Peanut and focused on her beautiful face. At this point, everything around me was just a blur. I could feel someone calling my name and shaking me, but I couldn't take my attention away from her. Sean had been doing CPR for the last few minutes after she stopped breathing and her heart stopped. 

I finally snapped out of my daze when I felt sharp pain on the side of my face. 

Oh, I guess North snapped me. 

The seemed relieved when I finally moved my attention towards them, but they immediately tensed up. I wonder why. 

Sean P.O.V 

I been doing chest compression on the little girl I just met a days ago. She was still not responding after a few minutes and I was starting to give up. I was still focused on Sang but in the corner of my eye, I could see Nathan staring at her like his world has just ended and I could see the rest of my brothers yelling at him to snap him out of his daze. 

North P.O.V 

I was trying to get Nathan out of his daze when he refused to respond to us. We were yelling and shaking him but his eyes were still on Sang who was on the ground. Finally, I gave up and slapped him in the face as hard as I could. This seemed to snap him out of his daze and I could see the rest of my brothers around him visibly relax. When he looked up at us, I couldn't help but suck in a breath. His eyes were cold and dead, like nothing mattered to him. I looked back down at Sang and wondered

What did she do to make him look like that? 

Sang P.O.V 

I felt someone pounding on my chest, I guess someone was trying to get me to wake up from the darkness. I didn't want to though. I knew that if I woke up, the pain would have to return and I would have to go back home and go through all of it again. I wanted to stay here, where I finally found somewhere I could be in peace ever since I was with Nathan. 

Nathan. 

Oh yeah, Nathan. I just met him again today. I guess sleeping for too long means I won't meet him again. I missed him so much. After all the years of being alone with just my stepmother, sister, and father, finally I got to meet him again. I don't want to end the only happiness I felt for so long.  

I began to open my eyes and I felt my breathing become steadier. 

"Guys, she's is waking up" 

Sean P.O.V 

My forehead was beading with sweat after twenty minutes of CPR on Pookie. I could hear Nathan sobbing in the background repeating a word that sounded something like Peanut. I focused my attention on the little girl to see if she has any improvement but my hopes quickly fell after only having a peek at her expressionless face. It was still as pale as it was before but I refuse to give up. Even though I didn't know her very well, she made me feel like I needed to protect her. My hands beating on her chest became more determined as I concentrated harder to make her come back to us. 

Nathan P.O.V 

I know I was sobbing my eyes out and I didn't give a shit if the whole world saw me like this. I couldn't think straight and my mind could only focus on the image of Peanut on the ground motionless. I couldn't do it. 

I could feel Kota patting my back in a comforting way but I was completely numb. I couldn't feel or sense anything around me. I just wanted to lie next to Peanut. 

If she leaves this world, she won't be leaving alone. 

Still sobbing, I start to crawl to Peanut hoping I could at least hold her hand but I could feel multiple arms trying to hold me back. I struggled as hard as I could and screamed for her.