44

I had finished using the bathroom and stepped out wrapped up tightly in my towel.
I closed the bathroom door and turned around ready to get my clothes when I saw something I didn't expect to see.

I jumped back in fright as I held my heart while I quickly moved to a corner in my room which he wouldn't be able to see me accurately.

"You frightened me, what are you doing here?." I demanded answers.

He was laying on my bed with a book in his hand, one of my reading books. Sometimes I honestly forget that he's in my literature class.

He tilted the book down a bit, I watched his eyes look up and down as if he could see right threw the darkness in the room where I stood.

"You need to leave," I stated

"Why." He had the nerve to ask but it sounded more of a demand than a question.

"Why?." I asked back unbelievably  before continuing " because I'm standing over here in nothing but a towel." I stated the obvious.

I watched as he removed the book from in front his face again and shrugged "nothing I've never seen before." He said and I can't believe he said that that was one of my least favourite ways to meet someone or see someone for the first time.

"I didn't know that someone was going to be in that room just like how I didn't know that you'd be here now, in my room."

"Then get dressed ." He said to me causing me to grab the first few things I took out of my night drawers quickly.

Of course, to my luck I ended up with the shirt he gave me that day I met his sister, the day he kissed me after we had played water wars and knee-length tights.

When I stepped out again he didn't even look up at me he was still reading.

I walked over to him and sat beside him on my bed.

"Is this gonna be a thing where I take a bath and when I step out your here?." I asked trying to make conversation with him since he wasn't saying anything, just reading.

But then again Terrance wasn't the talkative type, he was more of the observing type or the type that ignores you completely.

"Why are you here, with me?." I asked and that seemed to of gotten his attention, he looked over at me a little confused.

"As in theirs so many other girls and you're here with me, why ?." I explained as I gestured around my room.

" you remind me of myself, you had a locked away look in your eyes the first time I interacted with you ." Terrance didn't have a locked away look in his eyes but he did have a locked away face that didn't show much, but eyes that obviously saw everything he thought was necessary.

I guess maybe that's why we're attracted to each other, we have similar problems.
I mean we both obviously have family problems, he is bipolar and I stress a lot. It's like a match made in heaven. Right ?.

"What did your sister mean when she said you started dating again," I asked changing the first topic I don't think I was ready to know what he meant by his previous statement.

"It means what she said, I stopped dating, I didn't date anymore I don't." He replied

"Why?." I asked

"Because guys like me don't need to date, plus I drag in the wrong type of girls."
He stated

"And what's the right type of girl?." I asked curiously

"Someone like you or at least similar to you." He said his head was now turned in my direction again.

"And the wrong type ?."

"That's for another day." He stated simply but I didn't fail to notice the short pause he made before answering.

"So your dream girl or your type of girl is someone who is broken and confused about her relationship with almost everyone?."

"Your not broken Amanda, plus I make you confuse."
We were having a confusing conversation so at least he was definitely right about one thing.

"You look great in my shirt by the way." He said as he pulled the hem of it towards him then let it go causing it to fly back towards me.

"Something about seeing you in my clothes gives me a nice feeling." He said once more as he moved a little closer to me.

"You know someone warned me about you today, said you were bad news and I should stay away because you'll break me," I told him.

I watched as he tightened his teeth a few times causing an effect on his jawline, I loved seeing him do that just before he got upset.

Clenching his teeth gave a hot look on his jaw.

"And what did you say ? will you stay away?." He questioned rather calmer than I expected.

"I said." I started to reply as I drew closer to him as well.

"That I'm already broken." I finished resulting in him smirking, causing his dimple to make a slight appearance.

"I've really been dying to kiss you." He said bluntly, something I wasn't completely use to at all.

"Do it then, you know I won't stop you," I told him which I know I'll regret later on. But what was I suppose to do spoil the moment?.

Letting him know that I'd never reject him isn't so bad, is it? as long as he doesn't do it in the eyes of people who might threaten our relationship.

My life has really changed from the girl who spends her free time sitting at the park sketching or sitting home all day long doing nothing, to the girl who has a complicated relationship with the boy next door that keeps the fire in my soul burning. Now I spend my free time with him, by trying to avoid him, he even comes to my room.

And whenever I run from him I always seem to run back or he follows.

I basically had this kissing thing wrapped around my finger and I'd like to think the same when it comes to Terrance.

But to be honest I still felt like I needed to run as far as I could from him now and then which was stupid if you think about our current situation.

I was sitting up in my bed with Terrance beside me, now leaning over me as we kissed.

One hand under my chin the other leaned on the bed keeping himself steady.
My right hand held a fist of his shirt and my left hand held his shoulder trying to pull him down even closer to me.

*Sigh internally*, so many personal problems. Why can't I just forget my morals and just enjoy life, but I can't do that because I know no matter how hard I try it's just how I am, it's apart of who I am.

Plus Terrance already thinks that I'm playing games with him, but as horrible as this sounds I think I'm using him as a distraction in away and he's the most addicting distraction and stress relief ever.

Who needs drugs anyways when I have Terrance?, plus this drug was free and I don't think it would ever drive me insane. The only problem is once you start messing around with a drug you can't ever seem to stop.  It's just too (addicting)

Do you see the star?

Tap on your screen, look at the left bottom. Ok. Now tap it !!!

😝😝

Vote

Do you see the star?

⭐️

Vote