Chapter 20

Phoebe woke up the next morning with a smile on her face she was so happy after the date last night. She rolled over to see Aria on the floor next to her. She stood up and sneaked out of her room trying not to wake the sleeping Ari. Once she had got to the door she made her was to the kitchen and made their favourite rainbow pancakes. She had just finished stacking them in order when Ari walked down.
"Morning sleepy, want pancakes?"
"Only if they are rainbow."
"Nothing less for my best friend."
"Good are they rainbow flavoured too?"
"Dude of course."
"Well then I'm in."
"Good because I'm hungry."
"Nice to meet you hungry I'm Aria but my friends call me Ari."
They were silent till they had finished their meal then Phoebe broke the silence.
"Ari what do you think?"
"What do I think of what?"
"Of me, do you think I'm a slut."
"WHAT NO WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?"
"Just that I've dated a lot of guys in a small space of time."
"Girl you are not a slut and that doesn't matter you have found Ashton and that's all that matters to me."
"Thanks you are the bests friend I could ever have."
"I know I am why else do you think I stick around."
"I dunno maybe the fact is that you love me."
"Nah."
"Come on lesbeonest here we both know the truth."
"Oh girrrrl fat Amy is in the room."
Aria threw a red pancake that wasn't eaten at Phoebe.
"IVE BEEN SHOT. I've been shot." Phoebe yelled as she fell off the seat.
"Dude get up."
"Why?"
"Cause you look like an idiot."
"No I'm just doing my mermaid style dancing."
"Goodbye."
Aria stood up from the table to leave as Phoebe shot up off the ground. Aria headed towards the stairs.
"Baby come back,"
"Nope."
"You can blame it all on me,"
"I am."
"I was wrong,"
"Yep."
"And I just can live without you."
"No, no you can't can you."
By that time Aria was at the top looking down, while Phoebe was crawling up the stairs. It was all quite till the phone rang. Phoebe picked it up and answered without checking the ID. Just like her not the check.
"Hello."
"Hi."
"Is this Phoebe Smith."
"Depends who are you?"
"I'm Sargent Phillips."
"Well then yes I am Phoebe Smith, what can I do for you Sargent Phillips."
"We need you and your friend Aria to come down to the station, you aren't in trouble we just need to talk about last night."
"Last night, what about last night?"
"Can you just come down we will talk then."
"Ok we will be right there."

__________________________________________
Hey guys sorry for the wait I just had writers block but I'm gonna finish up soon so comment, vote an share