4.Issei!?

4.Issei!?

ᅙᅙᅙ1ᅙᅙ1ᅙᅙᅙ

~Legend~
"Hey" = Talking
Hey = Thinking
"Hey" = Whisper
[Hey] = Skill related
"HEY!!!" = Ear rape

ᅙᅙᅙ1ᅙᅙ1ᅙᅙᅙ

Issei's POV

Having grinded for nearly a day in the [Dungeon], which was only 24 minutes outside it, I have leveled up a lot and made many skills, but that will be for later.

⊕⊕⊕

[Name: Issei Hyoudou]

[Class: Gamer]

[Level:  39 80.2%/100%]

[Title: Gamer(+)]

[Unused Title: Champion of Argent, Goddess of Life(+)]

[Sacred Gear: ???]

[HP: 120/120]

[MP: 430/430]

[STR: 40]

[DEX: 41]

[VIT: 39]

[AGI: 42]

[INT: 40(+37)]

[WIS: 43(+35)]

[CHA: 100(-20, +10)/100]

[LUK: 12/50]

[Points: 230]

[Money: ¥36,975]

⊕⊕⊕

Yup.

It was worth it.

But, as cool as it is, I'm getting tired with the constant grinding, so I should do what I told Issami earlier, and it was even turned into a quest.

<(Quest) Old Issei, Begone!: The old Issei, was scum! He was an absolute pervert, and he doesn't even hide it. Even his loving mother was a little disgusted with him. And, with your arrival, show them that you are different, by cleaning your room of from old Issei's lewd posters and so on! Throw those filth away!>

<Reward/s: 1,000EXP and raised closeness with Issami Hyoudou and Isagi Hyoudou plus, you will be seen in a new light by these two!
(Additional 500EXP and closeness to Issami Hyoudou and Isagi Hyoudou if you burn the posters and books.)
Failure: No EXP and decreased closeness with Issami Hyoudou and Isagi Hyoudou.>

It popped up at the same time I said that I was going to clean my room, and I pressed Accept.

So, without further ado, I created [Dungeon Escape] and used it to leave the dungeon.

Looking around me, the place looked the same before I made the [Dungeon].

And, there were still a small amount of people in the park.

Seeing this, I left and ran back home while I avoided some hungry thots from dragging me to their den to be their meal.

When I reached home, I saw mom readying the table for breakfast, while Issami was waiting.

"Hey."(Me)

I say, just to inform them about my presence.

Once they heard me, they looked at me, but they immediately looked away with a blush visible on their cheeks.

Confused, I looked at myself and realized that my shirt and pants were quite shredded from battle and was drenched with sweat, making it cling on my now toned body, which I got from leveling up a lot.

By the way, due to the continuous amount of leveling up in a short amount of time, I had to stay in place while I felt pain as my body started to reform to accommodate with my new strength.

Meaning, I've got guns for dayz and a fucking eight-pack!

But, to explain why my clothes were ripped and I was sweaty,

"Yeah...sorry about my clothes, mom. I was helping a kid get her...cat off from a tree, and a branch broke when I stepped on it, making me fall. But, I'm alright. And the cat was safe, too."(Me)

I say as I leave them, their mouths wide open when they heard what I did, since it was something Issei wouldn't usually do.

After leaving them, I picked up some clothes from my closet and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Timeskip: [Tomorrow morning]

Yesterday, was quite eventful.

I talked a lot with mom and Issami, and they kept saying that they can't believe at how much I've changed in a day.

And, of course, I burned all those posters and perverted mangas and books in front of them, earning me a kiss on the cheek from the two beautiful women.

And now, I was walking to Kouh Academy with Issami, who was skipping happily.

"Hey, what would you do with your two friends? Their perverts, and now, your completely someone else. How would you deal with them?"(Issami)

She asks as she looks back at me while she was in front, making her action look cute.

"Well...since I'm thinking of changing ways now, I think I'll need new friends. But, of course, since I used to be a....open pervert like those two, I should at least let them down lightly."(Me)

I say as we walk through the school gate, and Issami just nodded to my answer.

And, while walking, there were squeals coming from girls and sounds of agony coming from the boys.

"OH! MY! GOD!! IS THAT A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT!!? HE'S SO HOT!!"(Random girl 1)

"Tch! Another pretty boy!"(Random boy 1)

"Holy shit! We got a new hotty!!"(Random girl 2)

"Aaarrrgghh!! We already got Kiba! Now, we have another one!? And he is a million times more handsome, too!!!"(Random boy 2)

"Damn IIITTTT!! Wait!! Isn't that Issami!!? She's already close with him!!?"(Random boy 3)

Once a random boy pointed that out, they finally noticed Issami, who was now holding my hand, and was giving the girls the "Stink Eye".

""Nnnnnnoooooooo!!""(Boys and girls)

""Our god has been taken by that pervert's sister!""(Girls)

""How could he!! Our aaannnggeeellll!!!""(Boys)

Hearing this, I sweatdropped while Issami continued to glare at the girls.

And, having enough, she huffed and pulled me.

"C'mon, Onii-chan. We wouldn't want to be late!"(Issami)

Having said that, me and Issami started to speed walk to our class, whil the boys and girls started to debate on how I was Issami's long lost brother and not Issei.

Word count: 926+4