Awakening

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 S𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 S𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎...𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎...𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎...𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬//: 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮//
𝑩𝒊𝒐𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎...𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬. //𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮// 𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑳 𝑺𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑴 𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑼𝑹𝑬//

𝑬𝒙𝒐𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝑹𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈...

"Wake...BZZT. You have to wake up. A...BZZT....coming...BZZT...your way." The muffled sounds of a voice coming from the inside of an exosuit jolted Daenerys awake. Her entire body felt stiff, like she had been thrown to the ground from light-years away. She placed a hand on her head, the purple sigils on her face screen lit up to show her confusion. The white casing of her helmet hurt as she rubbed it gently. "𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝑖?.." She wondered for a moment before a voice came from her exosuit.

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:// 𝑺𝑼𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑴 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮...//

Daenerys turned her head from left to right then looked up at the sky. The purple lights on her head glowed brightly for a moment as scalding hot water slowly began falling from the sky. After several moments, a downpour began and Daenerys made a run for the closest thing to shelter she could find.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏...𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮

Her exosuit repeated a few times as Dany wove in and out from under cliffside overhangs and rocks large enough to give her shelter until she finally found herself at the entrance to a cave. As she turned around to face the open space, she was in awe of what she saw. The downpour itself masked a lot of the terrain, however she could make out gigantic plants that had leaves that could have easily been the size of a canoe, she saw large rock formations in multitudes of colors, and she faintly made out the silhouettes of animals that were feeding on smaller flower type plants on the ground. Dany was amazed; the animals seemed totally unfazed by the scalding hot rain, which on her HUD showed well over 187 degrees Celsius. The thought of being caught in that weather made her metallic skin crawl. Instead of lingering on the thought of cooking alive in the rain she turned to the inside of the cave. From her hip, Daenerys pulled out her multi-tool and set it to the mining beam. She then attempted to scan the rocks and flora around her.

𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅...𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎: 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬// 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒐-𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫

With a heavy sigh Daenerys switched off her scanner and went up to the closest rock she could and unleashed her mining beam. She was quite fascinated with how even though the things would explode after the mining beam hit them, the item itself would simply break down into elemental form. In this case, she was collecting Ferrite Dust and Carbon from rocks and plant life. She stood there for a few minutes gathering items before sitting on a large rock and crafting the nanotubes she needed. Removing the scanner from her exosuit pack, she quickly repaired the spots that were damaged.

𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚...𝑶𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎...𝑳𝑶𝑾

Daenerys grumbled to herself before looking at the requirements for her suit. She needed Sodium, and quickly...but the weather outside was still pretty bad. The purple lights on her helmet lit up as an idea came to her. Flipping on her scanner she took a few steps in a circle, finally seeing a small blip that marked the location of a Sodium deposit, she set her destination marker and made a run for it out of the cave.