Sherlock x Reada

Request for Sherlock yassss thank you!!!!!

THIS is the request:

The fem!reader is overworked and has gone far too long without eating. One day after work, Y/N becomes so fatigued she collapses into Sherlock's arms. With Y/N pressed against him, Sherlock hears the hollow, rumbling noises coming from Y/N's stomach as he lays her on the couch. When the reader regains consciousness, Sherlock immediately launches into a livid, but concerned rant that ends with him asking her, "Why didn't you tell me you hadn't eaten anything sooner?", but before Y/N can answer, she is hit with a hunger pang followed by a loud growl. Sherlock rubs Y/N's tummy to ease the pain and offers to cook dinner for her.

AND THIS is the story:

You stood, holding yourself steady as you walked towards the doors of the station. At that moment, the man responsible for your dizzyness called out your name. 

"HEY, (yn), one second before you go," you put on a smile and turned yourself around facing Anderson. You hid of any fatigue and answered pleasantly. 

"Yes?" A cheerful voice surrounded your ears and it almost made you cringe. Anderson smiled before continuing.

"Will you be able to finish this for tomorrow?" Anderson asked before handing you a load of papers and folders. "Thanks!" he said before rushing away. You scowled before walking away, steadying the papers between your numb fingers. You weakly smiled at the passerby who held the door for you. A growl from your stomach reminded you of how much you ate today or yesterday. And the day before that? All the days seemed to jumble together in your mind. Has it been 5 days? You really had no idea when the last time you ate was. Water, you drank plenty but food? You have always been taking home workloads of papers that needed to be done. Always to exhausted to do anything after you finished them. 

As you walked, you noticed how bright the sun was, and well, how bright everything was. It was concerning, you shrugged it off hoping to make it home to finish off all the work. Then you could sleep.

Sleep. Sounds good actually. 

Sherlock's POV

I rushed to the station, looking for (y/n), she should have just gotten off. I can here to pick her up so we could go for dinner, but I am just a bit late. 

Oh, there she is. 

"Hey!" My voice sounded too happy, I couldn't show her that. I slowed to a walk as I watched the distracted girl. She didn't look so good. Her eyes aren't focusing, her hands looked weaker than usual, and her body was too thin. I picked up my speed and in seconds I was right beside her, catching her before she could fall. 

"Hey, (y/n), come on wake up," I muttered as I picked her up more comfortably. Her eyes had huge bruises underneather her eyes, her frame was too thin, and she looked sickly. I ignored the papers that fell to the ground, getting into a taxi I sent a text to Anderson. As the taxi was leaving I smirked as I saw Anderson and some other worker quickly picking up flying papers. 

"Serves him right," I said under my breath, my focus going back to (y/n). I blew out a sigh, I knew she wasn't taking care of herself but to this extent? She reminds me of me whenever I get a new exciting job. But working for Anderson is worth this. My hands absentmindedly went through her hair, gently patting her head and then resting on her own hand.

This idiot. 

My idiot.

Reader's POV

You felt everything around you before you truly got up. You were laying down, a blanket to blame for waking you up. It was simply too warm. You wanted to kick it off. You heard your soft breathing and continued to listen to it before you realized another sound woke you up.

*clang* 

"Damn it be quiet," a muttered voice whispered. You slowly opened your eyes to see the beige ceiling of the living room. Of Sherlock's apartment. 

"What?" Your thoughts were whispered out loud as you glanced around confused. You were leaving the station, and didn't you make it home? How'd you end up here?

"Hey, you are awake? Sorry, I made too much noise," Sherlock's voice filled the room, and he peeked around the wall that blocked the kitchen view. His hair was more ruffled than usual, his sleeves were rolled up and revealed his arms. His muscular arms. When did he have the time to work out? You shook your head. Not should be worrying about that.

"Oh, you aren't awake?" his words hung in the air, a smile in his voice. 

"Yes," you said recovering. You smiled weakly before you heard disturbing noise coming from your stomach. Ok, mad embarrassing, you looked away, a blush forming on your cheeks as Sherlock chuckled. 

"You are in big trouble you know that?" He said, dipping back into the kitchen. I shrugged off the blanket and leaned up, a headrush making you move slower.  

"Oh?" You questioned as you moved slowly to sit up. 

"Yes," Sherlock replied reappearing carrying two plates. You looked at him curiously, his voice seemed to change as he said that. Angry? 

"How did I end up here?" You questioned him and this is the moment he was waiting for. He set down the plates in front of you, steak and mashed potatoes. No vegetables. A smile made way to your face, Sherlock Holmes was still a bit childish. 

"You passed out in front of the station, the doctor said it was from deprivation of sleep and food, you were put on an I.V last night, and this morning I managed to sneak you out of the Hospital since I know you are not the biggest fan of hospitals," You nodded taking all of this in. You looked up at Sherlock, confused. There was still anger underneath his words. For what? AS you looked into his eyes, you saw them change. 

"You know that I care about you right? I tend to you, I pick you up from work, I even cook, so why oh why don't you care for yourself? A job is not worth the risks you are putting your body through! It's not worth the damage you do to yourself, and it certainly is not worth you dying. Anderson is not worth any of these things, and because he is who he is, it's worth skipping work, or ever quitting. Now, I understand I've done the same thing as you are now, but it's different. I'm doing these things because the game is interesting. However, when the game is Anderson..." He shook his head. "I can't believe I even have to explain, he's not worth any damage to your body do you understand (y/n)? Stop smiling, I'm being honest here."

 You nodded whilst looking at Sherlock. You couldn't help the smile on your face. Not when the man you had a crush on was saying he cared for you, tended to you and would even cook for you. Perhaps you were taking the wrong thing from his rant. 

"I'm sorry Sherlock," You said earnestly while picking up a plate and a set of cutlery. You gingerly placed it on your lap and Sherlock finally smiled as you cut a piece of meat and began chewing it. 

"Whenever you think you are too busy to eat, bring your work here, I'll cook for you and we can work together and eat ok?" You nodded. 

"Deal."