Chapter 31: Gaia Everfree, the Guardian Spirit of the Forest

Rarity: "...And that's when she looked down and realized she was wearing purple socks with a burgundy dress!"

Nobody said anything as Rarity clears her throat/

Rarity: "Purple and burgundy, darlings! The same color family!"

She starts screaming, but nobody did.

Applejack: "Uh... that was a terrifying story."

Rainbow: "Yeah, I'm terrified she'll try to tell it again."

(Y/N): "Yeah, at some people aren't scared, right Sunny Flare?"

You see Sunny Flare hiding behind a tree.

Sunny: "Is it okay to come out dearie?"

(Y/N): "Sure thing, hey Dazzlings, get a load of this yellow belly."

You then see the Dazzlings hugging each other in fear.

(Y/N): "Don't tell me you're afraid of the story."

The Dazzlings: "Yes."

Lemon: "Pfft, that story has more drama than scares dude."

Sunny: "What do you know about fashion!"

Luna: "Ahem, anyone else have a spooky story?"

Timber: "I have one. But I'm warning you, you might as well hug a friend now. That's how scary it is!"

And just like that, all of your girlfriends pull you into a hug, along with Spike and Sci-Spike, as along with Luna, Cadence, and Celestia.

Fluttershy: "Oh, dear."

Snips and Snails hug each other and Bulk Biceps hug them both. Kevin, Flash, and Ben chuckle at your current condition.

Kevin: "At least you'll be warm (Y/N)."

Everyone laugh at you except your girlfriends, they were holding you tightly and shiver in fear, as for Mane-iac, she wrap them in her hair for safety. You look at Timber.

Timber: "It's time I told you about the legend of Gaea Everfree. Many years ago, my great-grandparents came to this forest. Seeing its beauty, they decided that it would be the perfect place for a camp. But once they started building, strange things started to happen. One pitch black night, when the wind was howling, a tree branch crashed through the roof of their cabin! They screamed and ran outside, only to see the giant creature rising from the earth! She had wild hair like the roots of a tree. Her mouth had jagged rock teeth and her eyes were pools of black tar. But her aura shimmered like diamonds. Anywhere she went, she left a trail of gem dust in her wake. Trembling, my great-grandparents asked who she was and what she wanted. In a deep and hollow voice, she told them that her name was Gaea Everfree - an ancient spirit who held domain over the forest, and that my great-grandparents were trespassing on her land. They begged her to let them stay and build their camp, to share this wonderful place with others. Gaea Everfree finally agreed but warned them that they would not be able to keep it forever. Someday, she will return and reclaim the forest as her own. So if you see a trail of gem dust, you'll know that it is... Gaea Everfree!"

 Gaea Everfree!"