'Daniel ☺️' wants to FaceTime you

Accept Decline

"hey Storm."

the smiley tooth gapped boy appeared on my screen and his face immediately brought a smile onto my lips.

"hey Seavey."

"watcha doin?"

i giggled at his choice of words and his smile brightened when he heard it.

"just working on a few songs. you?"

"watching Netflix. hey do you wanna come over? i mean only if you want to."

"is Zach gonna be there?"

"no he's out with one of his hoes."

"well then i'll be there soon. send me your address."

i ended the call as i got up off my bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. i brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash, brushing out my hair. i slipped on some leggings, a white crop top and some champion sliders, grabbed my room key and my phone and made my way downstairs into my uber that i had called.

"hey Storm, nice to see you in person again."

i slightly laughed as i wrapped my arms around his waist, and his grip around me tightened.

"come in."

i walked into the huge mansion that the boys owned and dropped my jaw in amazement.

"wow Daniel, this place is incredible."

"eh it's alright."

i looked at him and raised my eyebrows as he let out a small chuckle.

"do you want a drink or something?"

"no i'm fine thanks."

"okay."

we went to walk up the stairs to his bedroom when someone shouted for him.

"Daniel who was at the door?"

"it's just Storm."

"omg Storm's here!"

i heard a female voice and then loads of sets of feet walking towards the staircase. all the boys were there except for Zach, Christina and a gorgeous curly haired girl who i assumes is Gabbie.

Christina came up to me and gave me a huge hug and i hugged her back just as tight.

then the curly haired girl came up to me.

"i'm Gabbie, it's lovely to meet you."

"i'm Stormy but people call me Storm."