"i'm coming to pick you up in half an hour, see you then gorgeous."

he hung up the phone and i plugged it back into charge, rolling over on my stomach and groaning.

i eventually got up and hopped in the shower, not washing my hair because i washed it the day before.

i finished brushing my hair and my phone beeped telling me that zach was outside my door.

i opened the door and was met with a hug and his vanilla scent. i smiled and inhaled his scent while he rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"morning beautiful."

"morning z."

he pulled away from the hug and held my hands smiling at me.

"you ready to go?"

i nodded and grabbed my phone and key card, held his hand and we walked out of the room.

"wanna get some coffee before we go apartment hunting?"

"yeah sure."

he unlocked his white jeep and i got into the passenger seat, buckling my seatbelt. he plugged his phone into the aux cord and handed it to me.

"pick something good."

he laughed and i playfully rolled my eyes, scrolling through his spotify playlist. i went to pick a playlist called ':)', but a playlist underneath it called 'for stormy <3' caught my attention. i decided to look through it and saw a bunch of love songs in it.

"hey z?"

"yeah?"

"why do you have a playlist for me and why does it have a load of love songs in it?"

his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red.

"um, uh,"

i chuckled and patted his thigh.

"you're cute y'know."

he blushed and even deeper shade of red and i shook my head at him. i decided to play 'watermelon sugar' by harry styles.

"i'm not even gonna ask why you have harry styles in your playlist."

"hey don't diss mr styles, he is one incredibly talented and sexy man."

"damn right."

we both laughed and sang for the rest of the journey.

we got our coffee and after singing terribly to a few songs we pulled up to the first apartment.

"well that was a huge waste of time."

we got back into the car and i leaned back on the seat, sighing from exhaustion. we had looked at apartments for 8 hours straight, and they were all worthless.

"you could always move in with us if you wanted too?"

i looked at him with a confused expression, unsure if he was serious or not.

"you're kidding?"

"well i mean why not? we have a spare room, all the boys love you and it'd be really fun!"

i considered it for a moment and finally came up with an answer.

"sure, but i'll have to ask the other guys first to see if it's okay with them."

why do we 🤨

storm
hi whores z told me i could move in with you guys so i'm just checking if it's okay

jack 🤠
yeah i don't see why not

jo 😌✌🏻
yeah it'd be fun

corbyn 😤
eh i guess

storm
wow i'm feeling the love corbyn

corbyn 😤
sorry storm i love you 😳

storm
so i guess i'm moving in with you guys?

cv 🤪💕
yayayayayayay 🤩

storm
oh dear god what have i gotten myself into

a/n: i'm back :) sorry i haven't updated in a while i've had no inspiration :/ this part is crap too but oh well