"omg Stormy, hey!"

i lifted my head up, away from the burger that i was eating, and towards the cash register where someone called my name.

"Christina, hey. what are you doing here?"

"we came to look at elephants."

the short brunette, who i think is called Zach, rolled his eyes at me and i mentally flipped him off.

"Zach shut up and leave her alone. we just came to get some food. you mind if we sit with you?"

"ugh really? can we not just sit by ourselves?"

i rolled my eyes at him as he did the same thing to me. why is he being such a dick?

the rest of the boys and Christina shook him off and sat down in the booth with me, Daniel and Jonah sitting beside me, and Zach in front of me.

"so Stormy, where are you from?"

"i'm from Minnesota."

"no way, i'm from there too!"

i smiled at Jonah and turned to Daniel when he asked me a question.

"so why'd you move to L.A?"

"i wanna be a singer. my friends posted videos of me singing on their youtube channels back home and i got quite a good response, so i came here to hopefully release some of my own music instead of just doing covers online."

"ha, i bet you sound like a dying whale when you sing."

i looked at Zach who was bent over with laughter at the comment he had just made, and once again, rolled my eyes at him. Zach had finally composed himself and when he sat up straight, a piece of cheese was thrown at him, and got stuck to his face.

it was now my turn to burst into laughter at the action that Jonah just did, and if looks could kill, i'd be long gone.

"Zach just leave her alone. what has she ever done to you?"

the table went silent as we waited for his answer.

"she's using us for clout."

i raised my eyebrows at his comment, as i read his facial features to figure out if he was joking or not, and when i realized that he wasn't joking, i was furious.

"what do you mean 'using you for clout'? i've never even heard of your band before this morning."

"well just think about it. you came to L.A to boost your music career, you 'accidentally' grabbed onto Christina's bag at the airport, not knowing who she was, and know your being friendly to us, in hopes that we'll put your name out there to our fans!"

the whole table was shocked at Zach's sudden outburst, but i was kinda hurt, yet furious.

"Zach, are you even hearing yourself right now? you sound ridiculous. i grabbed Christina's bag this morning because it was identical to mine and i'm being friendly to you guys because that what a nice person does, but you clearly don't understand that! you're bang out of order Zachary."

i got out of my seat, and picked up my tray, making my way towards the bin.

"i think i should go home. bye guys."

i got a mixture of 'byes' from everyone except Zach but i wasn't expecting anything else from him.

as i was about to walk out the door a hand on my shoulder stopped me from doing so.

"Storm? i'm sorry for what happened back there."

i turned around and was met with the stunning blue eyes of Daniel Seavey.

"Zach can be a bit of a dickhead some times."

"it's okay Daniel it's not your fault."

we were both standing in an awkward silence until he decided to break it.

"um, i don't know if this seems a bit forward but, is it okay if i get your number? you seem really sweet and i'd love to get to know you better."

he looked down in embarrassment, a slight blush rising onto his cheeks, but i smiled at his cuteness.

"of course."

he handed me his phone and i put my number in under the name 'Storm 🖤' and handed it back to him. he gave me a hug and kissed my head and when he let go i gave him a smile.

"i'll see you later Seavey."

"bye Storm."

@Stormygrace

liked by oliviagrace, seaveydaniel and 1

liked by oliviagrace, seaveydaniel and 1.3m others

@Stormygrace got someone's number today 😌

view all comments

@oliviagrace um TEXT ME!
↪️
@Amygreen yeah spill the tea sHistaR
↪️
@stormygrace group chat

@seaveydaniel what a coincidence, i got someone's number too 😳
↪️
@stormygrace oop- 😳
↪️
@user Zach, and now Daniel, what a hoe

@beautychickee pretty bub 💗
↪️
@stormygrace hi, i love you
↪️
@user i love this friendship sm

@gabbieegonzalez we need to meet asap!
↪️
@stormygrace oh ofc 😌

A/N: hope you like this, comment and vote for a new part