"welcome to L.A, we hope you enjoyed your flight."

i slowly opened my eyes and pulled out my airpods, finally taking in my surroundings. i looked out of the window and saw palm trees, and people in short shorts and crop tops and i knew that i had landed.

i got my carry on out of the holder and made my way off the plane and headed towards baggage claim.

as i made my way inside the airport, i noticed a massive group of screaming 14 year old girls that were huddled around a group of 5 guys. i rolled my eyes when i realized that they were just your average boy band that had stolen the hearts of many young girls, who's name's they would probably never know.

i looked around the airport for my baggage collection point, and groaned when i saw that it was beside the boys and the screaming girls. i rolled my eyes and made my way over there, pushing and shoving my way through fangirls who gave me dirty looks. i shook them off and went to pick up my bag when a hand went on top of mine.

i looked at who it was and saw a gorgeous brunette who looked a few years older than me, with a wide smile on her face.

"i think you have my bag."

she let out a small smile and i mirrored it.

"i'm sorry, didn't mean to."

i let go of her bag and picked up the bag that actually belonged to me and placed it on the floor next to me.

the brunette was still beside me and she stuck out her hand for me to shake. i slowly placed my hand in hers and she gave it a quick shake.

"i'm Christina, lovely to meet you."

"i'm Stormy, but people call me Storm."

"omg i love that name."

"thank you."

we made slight conversation for a few minutes and i found out that she was a youtuber from New York who had come here to visit her boyfriend.

we continued talking until a guy interrupted us by placing his arms around her waist and picking her up.

i'm guessing this was her boyfriend.

four other boys approached Christina and her boyfriend and i quickly recognized them as the group of boys from earlier.

they all greeted Christina with hugs and smiles, and then they all turned to me.

"who's this?"

a fairly short brunette boy with rosy cheeks turned to me and stared at me very intently and i could feel myself begin to get self conscious.

"guys this is Stormy, i met her about 10 minutes ago and she's very nice. Stormy this is Jonah, Jack, Daniel, Zach and this is my boyfriend Corbyn."

i shyly waved at them as they all greeted me with warm smiles like they did with Christina a few moments ago.

"okay well it was lovely to meet you all but i have to go."

"oh, well here's my number hopefully we can meet up sometime."

i nodded at her and gave her a smile as i collected my luggage.

"i'd love to. bye guys."

i walked out of the airport and into the uber that i had ordered and made my way to the hotel that i was staying at. i was going apartment hunting tomorrow to search for the perfect home for me.

i arrived at the hotel and paid the uber driver, tipping him for getting me here so fast. i got my bags out of the car and wheeled them to the front desk.

"hi i'd like to book a room for the next few weeks?"

i spoke to a fairly young, blonde lady with short hair and cute dimples. she smiled at me and went onto her computer before getting up and getting a key.

"room 157, on the fourth floor. enjoy your stay."

she gave me a warm smile, which i kindly returned, as i made my way to the elevator and to the fourth floor.

the hotel room was nice, nothing too fancy. it had nice white walls with golden framed mirrors on the walls, a fluffy cream carpet, and an ensuite with a bath and a shower, and a small little lounge area, that led to a balcony.

i sighed as i unpacked my luggage into the drawers, putting away the last t-shirt that i had, and plopped onto the bed, a groan leaving my mouth as i did so.

i scrolled through social media for a while before i decided to take a shower. i got out of the shower and got dressed into a yellow plaid dress, left my hair natural, and i decided that i would go and explore L.A.

@Stormygrace

liked by beautychickee, imzachherron and 1

liked by beautychickee, imzachherron and 1.6m others

@Stormygrace shoutout to the random stranger that took these pictures for me, i appreciate you 😎

view comments

@beautychickee holy cRAP you're gorgeous 🤩
↪️
@Stormygrace all you hunny 😌

@user hi you're pretty 😍

@imzachherron nice dress
↪️
@user how do you know each other?
@user why is he commenting on her posts, she's ugly 🤡
@user bet she's just another clout chaser

@user leave the boys alone!

@user literally no one likes you

@user c l o u t c h a s e r 🤡

A/N: hope you enjoyed this part, vote and comment for a new part