Chapter 22: Happiness

Start from the beginning

I was about to answer, when Lee interrupted me. "She already has plans, Rachel."

"It's Roxanne."

"Whatever. I don't give a fuc-" Lee snapped.

"Lee!" I cut her off. I gave her a pointed look and she shrugged and wrapped her hands around my waist from behind me. "You see this?" She asked Roxanne. "I put it there." She said before kissing my hickey.

She smirked when Roxanne walked off. I scoffed and went to class. When I sat down with her, I said "You didn't have to do that, you know."

"I know." She smirked. "But she had to know her place."

I rolled my eyes.

"YOU ARE MINE." she whispered in my ear and I shuddered. She kissed my cheek and sat back down.

It was after school and Lee and I were walking in the parking lot. "I'm taking you out on a date tonight." She smirked. "Demanding, are we?" I laughed. "Where are we going?"

"I dunno, movies?" She asked. "Can you spend the night at my place?"

My heart stopped. Her place? Um.

"Yeah, I can ask." I told her nervously.

"Good, so your place first?"

"Yup!"

Rylee POV

So we were on or way to Belle's house when she asked "What movie are we watching?" I shrugged. When I pulled up in her driveway I saw her dad going in. He stopped when he saw us.

"What are you doing on that contraption, Anna?" He asked.

"Dad." She scolded. "It's a bike. Gee. By the way, I'm spending the night at Lee's." She told him, annoyed.

Annabelle POV

"Ask your mother." He said sternly. I went inside and saw mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I kissed her cheek. "Hey sweetie."

"Can I spend the night at Lee's? Please?" I begged.

"Annab-"

"Mom, please? Dad already said yes."

"Fine, but don't do anything stupid."

"We're going to the movies. Then her place. That's it! Thanks mom!" I yelled, running up the stairs.

I saw Amber on the top of the stairs. "Hey Anna." She greeted.

"Um, hey. Why are you here?" I asked, curiously.

"Haylee and Ashley are here. We just hanging." She said.

"Okay."

I passed Rhain's room and she was sleeping. I went into my room and packed a duffle bag. I put in a matching set of lacy underwear and clothes for tomorrow and a few other things. When I was about to leave, I saw Haylee at the door smirking.

"What?" I asked her.

"Gonna do the nasty with Rylee?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"What! No! Well, I don't think so." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Oh my god Haylee! What if she does wanna do it?" I asked.

"Calm the fuck down. Sit. I'll go through it with you."

I gave her a confused look. Go through what?

"Lesbian sex. Duh."

"Which girl did you even hook up with?"