I swiped my tongue along her full bottom lip and she opened up allowing my tongue to tease hers. She kissed me back just as hard, and I felt my heart bloom with a heat I always felt when I was with my wife. I finally pulled back when we both needed to breath, and placed my forehead on hers.

"We are going to be parents." She said in an excited voice, shaking slightly.

I laughed. "We are going to be parents." I sigh, completely content. "I have only ever been happier one time in my life." I admitted.

"When was that?" she asked me.

And I remember it clear as day. I kissed her softly one more time before telling her. "The day you first told me you loved me."

She smiled and laced her fingers with mine. "I think I loved you before I realized it." she said kissing my fingers. "But today...I think I love you more now than I did then."

"Me too." I replied. "Me too, baby."

SIX MONTHS LATER

NAMJOON POV

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed as I was pushing her through the hallways of the hospital in a wheel chair. "SO MUCH KIM NAMJOON!"

"I love you too babe." I smiled and kissed the side of her head.

"YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!" she continued to yell making me laugh.

"Dude...you have some balls to laugh right now." Jin said, as she was breathing deeply.

"She wouldn't be able to live without my touch. She is just in pain." I stated before kneeling down to her level while he went to check her in. "Baby, look at me." I asked reaching for her hands. Her sweaty face lifted, and even with her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, her mascara running down her face from her eyes watering, and her angry and scared eyes burning into me, she was never more beautiful. "I love you, and I will be here every step of the way okay? You're not alone."

She reached out at took a hard grip on my shirt pulling me closer to her face. I thought she was going to yell but instead she kissed me hard before groaning from another contraction. "GET THEM OUT OF ME!"

"Okay Mrs. Kim." A nurse said as she walked towards us. "Let's get you in your private room so we can see how far you are dilated." She nodded and the nurse looked up to me, Jin and Taehyung. "Who's the daddy?"

"I am."

"And the two of you?"

"Uncles." she grunted from her chair.

"Okay fine, you can all come into the room, but when the time comes it's just daddy, understood?"

Both Jin and Tae nodded and followed us through the hospital to our room. The entire way there, the nurse pushed Y/N in the wheel chair while I held on to her hand. She was gripping onto me so tightly; it was starting to hurt.

But she could break my hand and I wouldn't care.

If my hand hurting was what she needed from me then my hand would hurt.

I would do it for her. For our babies.

It was a blur getting her up into the bed and comfortable. We had a few pillows from home and her favorite blanket. The nurse did a check for how far along she was, and thankfully it wasn't too late for the epidural. The doctor came in and administered the medication, and I could see that she was almost immediately more comfortable from the pain.

"How long do we have?" She asked the doctor.

"Everyone's bodies are different; we could be here for another hour before the babies come or we could be here for several. It just depends."