~*Text Messages and Nicknames*~

Y/N POV

"Tsu. wait, please...!" I cried out.

She stopped walking, but didn't turn around.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean! We can go wherever you want to go, just please don't leave me!" I raised my voice slightly when saying that, just to go with the fact that I was crying.

Asuis POV

I was upset, but that also mixed with anger and jealousy when I heard Y/N say that her and Tokoyami were planning to hang out together. 

I stormed away without thinking rationally. It wasn't any bodies fault, yet I acted out so wrongly. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean! We can go wherever you want to go, just please don't leave me!" 

I froze.

The words, "Please don't leave me!" rang out in my ears.

Don't leave me...

I turned around, and noticed Y/N was crying. She kept on saying sorry over and over again. 

Before I could think, I ran over to Y/N and engulfed her in a hug. She stopped crying immediately.

"I'm sorry too..." I whispered, shedding a single tear on her shoulder. 

We separated. Y/N was smiling.

"We'll go to both stores than?" Y/N asked, looking pretty triumphant.

"Ok."  I said softly.

The first store we went to was very emo, it was called "Dark Souls." This was the place Y/N and Tokoyami wanted to go originally. I could see why Tokoyami would want to go here, but not Y/N. I mean, this place was all about darkness and stuff, so with the outfit Y/N was wearing, she stood out.

Her outfit was cute, enough to stand out a little, but not look like a walking disco ball. I stood to the side, just watching her. It fit perfectly on her, and in a way, kinda matched her. Her sweater made me thing of the ocean, constantly changing, and that made me think of her emotions. One moment she could be crying, and the next she could be smiling and happy. She looked cute in these clothes. Cute...?

I felt myself tensing up, this couldn't be good. I rushed quickly, telling Y/N I had to go to the bathroom, whilst covering my face. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, and I was about as red as a tomato. I felt embarrassed. I quickly washed my face, and composed myself enough to ease down on the blush. I sighed.

"Damn it..." I muttered. I think I might be catching feelings for Y/N. 

Y/N POV

 Tsu seemed like she was in a rush, I hope it was not to get away from me. The thought made me really sad. 

I liked Tsu, like, liked liked, I think we all know what that means. 

I shuffled around the store, Tsu had still not come back. I was getting a bit worried. I opened my phone and went to text her. I found her number, although I never remembered getting it, but she may have added it in herself. 

I think I may have blushed, but I couldn't tell.

You

Hey, u okay?

Tsu

Yeah, why?

You