Hey

You can skip over this, it has no importance to the story.

Hey. This is just a little chapter with some music. The updates today should be like normal. I just felt like adding this. It's just some music, that's all. But it's really good music ;) So here you go. 

Also before I put the song here, give me any suggestions, like Au's or x reader ships.

I hope you really liked these songs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Some of these are songs I really love, like feelings are fatal and devil town, and others are just random. I'd probably would have put more songs in, but I want to have a song for every chapter, and I want to bring out these more hidden songs. Tik tok does that a lot already, though. Please, if you've stayed here for this long, take a listen to these songs. Like sunset lover, that one never fails to make me cry. It's worth the time, trust me. And if you don't want to sit there just listening to the songs, than do something else while listening to it. Like, me, I type while listening to this music. Anyway, I may have wasted your time, so I'm very sorry for that. I'm going to write the next official chapter now. 

Good luck, and lots of love babes! xoxo

                                                                                  -spirit