*~First Impressions~*

Some Music: 

Y/N POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

What a lovely sound to wake up to. 

I slowly change. I'm starting to feel nervous. I do (whatever hair routine you have). I change into my uniform and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror. It's not extremely high key, but it's not very  low-key either. I hope I look good. 

I rush out of my small apartment, realizing the time. Twenty minutes till school starts, and it takes me ten minutes to get there by walking. I can cut that down by around three minutes if I fly. 

My quirk is bat. It grants me the ability to fly, my teeth are able to break through bones, I'm able to eat more out of the sort foods, I have an improved from of vision, and I'm able to use echolocation. I could also turn into a bat if I wanted to, but it drains my energy very quickly, and I can't hold that form for all that long.

I sprint out the door, and spread my wings. My H/C hair flows behind me. I make it at a good time, with about thirteen minutes left. I'm exhausted. i take a random, seat a little dizzied. I lie my head down on the desk, but turn it to see the person next to me. Beside me is a small frog girl. 

" Hey " I say, dripping with sweat.

" Hello, ribbit " She says.

I give a slight smile, but I guess I showed a little too much teeth, because a pink girl with horns came over and pointed out how sharp they were. 

" Are you a vampire? " The pink girl said excitedly.

" Haha, no..." I laugh nervously. " It has to do with my quirk, actually..."

"Whats your quirk, than?" The frog girls asks.

"Bat.." I look away nervously. "Like bats, I have super sharp teeth, so I can break through bones."

"Cool!" Says an invisible girl, who i hadn't even noticed.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu." The frog girl says.

Everybody starts going around introducing themselves. I blush and get really nervous at all this attention, but I'm sure it only because it's the first day.

~ Time skip brought to you by Yaoyorozu breaking the economy ~

The quirk apprehension test. Not bad, but not great either. My quirk couldn't help in quite a bit of things, so I struggled slightly. I really didn't want to come last. I wouldn't want to be expelled after just moving here. That would be such a pain. Thankfully, I came in tenth place. I knew I had so much more to learn. And than maybe I can beat people like Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, who came up high in the test. But, I did feel bad for the boy who came last, Midoriya. I sighed gently.

Than, our teacher, Mr.Aizawa, said something about joking.

I gave a soft smile. What a relief. He seemed like a nice guy, although I barely knew him, let alone everyone else. 

I look over to Asui, woops, I mean Tsu.

She looks relieved as well. I smile and give a thumbs up to her. She looks up and smiles.

Asuis POV

I was relieved, but I didn't do very well either. I was just glad I wasn't last. I was also happy that Midoriya was able to stay even though he came last. I look around at everybody. My eyes land on L/N, and she's looking at me, she's got a big goofy grin on her face, and she's giving me a thumbs up. Ashido comes up from behind me and is giving a thumbs up at L/N. I get really embarrassed. Was that meant for Mina? I can feel the heat rising to my face, but I don't think anybody noticed the light pink that dusted my face. 

Y/N POV

~ time skip brought to you by Denkis chubby cheeks ~

It was lunch time. I quickly got my lunch and sat down. I ended up finding seats with Hagakure, Ashido, and Tsu. It was nothing really special. Mainly small talk. About our quirks, reason to become a hero, and all that.

I never really told anyone why I wanted to become a hero. I just lied and said that I always had this confidence in protecting people. I wanted to make people smile.

The truth was, I had a pretty messed up family. Nothing too insane, but my father is in prison. He didn't really know what to do with his quirk. He had a buffing quirk. Nothing too cool. Anyway, one day he sort of attacked my mom. She easily overpowered him though. She actually went to a good school, unlike my original one. He was quite defenseless against her, and left no scratches. My life was fine though. My mother once told me that most villains are people who don't know what to do with their quirks. I'd hate to live this reality. Him and I may have shared DNA, but I promised I'd never be like him. I swore that I'd be a better person, and protect humanity. 

I looked up to my mom. She was a hero before she had me. She went by the hero name, Vamp. She was amazing, at least that what I've been told. I really want to see her in action one day. I hope that she'll be proud when she sees me working as a pro hero.

The day ended pretty calmly. I didn't want to rush home, it just didn't feel like that type of day. I did want to change though, but I did not want to be inside. When I got home, I changed into a cute cactus sweater,  and simple jeans. It was around six pm by the time I got home. I took a long time, stopping at every little shop along the way. Might as well explore the neighborhood, right? 

I walked to a park I saw nearby. It was perfect. I really needed to stretch my wings anyway. I plugged in my headphones, and walked towards a bench. I saw Tsu sitting there. I sat down beside her and let out my wings.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" She said.

A/n

1,036 words. Whew! This took me quite some time, but I'm glad i got it done! I think I've decided it on a schedule, somewhat ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) I'm probably gonna update twice a day. Hopefully this will gain me more attraction! Thank you for one view, btw