🔥01🔥

Riley woke and groaned. She had been out all night with her boyfriend. She quickly got dressed and climbed out of bed.

Dodger opened his eyes and smirked. "Where are you off to?" He asked.

"I've gotta go home. Been here all night and I doubt my mum would appreciate that," Riley replied as she zipped up her dress.

Dodger groaned. "Come on babe. You're an adult."

"Tough. Besides after a night of hot sex, I think I'm entitled to some sleep," she said.

***
Sandy looked up as Riley walked in. She glared. "Where the hell have you been?" She asked.

"I stayed with Dodger. And yes, I used protection."

Sandy groaned and nodded. "Don't let the boys know you've been with him. They won't be happy."

"That doesn't affect me in anyway."

Sandy rolled her eyes. She knew that Riley was her most wild and she didn't care what anyone said. She would do what made her happy."

***
Riley left the house before the boys even woke. She walked around the village and sighed. "Alright princess?"

Riley turned to see Warren Fox. She smirked and walked over to him. "Hello Bad Boy. How you doing?" She asked.

"Better. Now I've seen your face. Fancy helping me out? I'll pay ya good."

Riley smirked and walked towards him. She wouldn't admit to anyone but she had gotten close with Warren and had come close to having sex with him. "Why not. Should be fun."

***
As the day went on, Riley found herself wanting to be with Warren. Dodger didn't even cross her mind. Warren turned to her. "So, how you doing?" He asked.

Riley shrugged. "Can't complain. Just need some decent sex."

Warren laughed. "Boyfriend not doing it for you?"

"Not really. He falls asleep. Last night was dull and boring."

Warren walked over to her. "Maybe I can help with that."

Riley bit her lip. She looked at him. "I don't know. Maybe you could and maybe you couldn't."

***
Riley left the club and bumped into Dodger. He frowned. "What were you doing in there?" He asked.

"Helping out. Warren gave me £250 for helping him," she said. 'Wasn't all he gave me,' she wanted to say.

Dodger nodded. "Right. Did he try anything?"

Yes

"Nope. Nothing at all. I just helped him with some books and did some numbers for him."

Dodger smirked and looked at her. "Well maybe we could go back to the boat? I think I've got something for you."

"Oh?"

***
Riley faked it as she laid in bed with Dodger. He didn't know. He couldn't tell.  "I'm gonna go for a shower babe."

Riley nodded and kissed him passionately. Riley's phone went off signalling a text;

Remember, I can do better than him ;) - Warren xx

Riley bit her lip and replied to him;

Oh I know you can. Maybe tonight I can come and see you? - Riley xx

***
Riley left the boat and saw Warren. She walked over to him. "So, think you can show me what a bad boy can do?"

Warren smirked and nodded. He pulled Riley into the alley way. Riley let him kiss her neck. Unaware that her getting involved with Warren would change her whole life.