Chapter 2 - Apologize.

Start from the beginning

I guess, he was still thinking that I'm here to pick up Cherry.

My car reached to the parking area and I parked my car just infront of Bella's. Tapping my fingers over the steering wheel while waiting for the staffs to end their day, I peered over the window to catch a glimpse of Bella.

While she was walking to her car and immediately her demeanor changed as she saw my car.  I exited the car and stood, seeing her gasping from meeting me again.

I know I shouldn't be that rude yesterday to not even say a thank you or good bye but I couldn't help it.

I saw her masking her shock behind a cool facade as she casually walked to her car. A smirk played on the corner of my lips as I saw her noticing me from the corner of her eyes.

She opened her car door shakily and I lean my back on my car as I cross my arms over my chest while watching this woman. Well, she must knew that she couldn't take her off until I moved mine because I'm perfectly blocking her way out.

She placed her handbag in the car and looked at me expectingly to say something but that, didn't fail me to capture her image.

A high waisted orange printed skirt with a fine white blouse and a very beautiful curly brown hair. With just a little bit of make up, she amazed me in a simplest way.

 With just a little bit of make up, she amazed me in a simplest way

Wait, what am I doing? I shouldn't do this. She's...she's my...I can't get a word though.

"Can you...remove your car please? " she questioned hesitatingly. Her brown eyes shining through the rays of sun set.

"I can't and I wanted to talk to you. " I exclaimed and she nodded, closing her door behind while walking up to me. Her eyes on everywhere but me.

"I need Cherry's number. " I said and she looked me in confusion.

"After so long being together...you don't even have her number? " she questioned innocently.

"Like I told you yesterday, I couldn't contact her through the old number. I knew that she's using new number and I need that. " I explained and almost begged, asking for her new number.

"But...I don't know about her having new numbers...I too only have her old one. " she retorted and I'm already seeing red. I controlled my anger and tried to pursue her nicely again.

"Bella, please...I know that you two are kinda close and I know that you must know about this...so please, give me her number or at least let me know any other things about her. " I pleaded tenderly as I looked at her brown eyes. Looking me tentatively with confusion.

"Noah, Cherry and I...wasn't that close as you think...we never even had that kind of long talking in phones. We are just colleagues who had a better understanding in work but not that understanding in relations. I'm sorry but I couldn't help-- " she said naively with the gloomiest eyes but my mind refused to trust her.

This woman is only being like that woman to escape from me and I won't let that happen.

Heck, I can't let that happen. And so, my anger lead this time by cutting off her sentences midway.

"Just stop it. I came here thinking that your useful to find her and how could you lie like this? Tell me, did she ask you to say this way? " I shouted as I could feel eyes on us already but my fury added more when she stood there speechless, her eyes travelling everywhere around us to meet with the multiple eyes around us.

"Hell, I don't know what's wrong with you all women. " I yelled one last time as my hand goes to my hips, my nose blaring in anger and I saw her flinching for this outburst.

She hugged herself slowly while noticing those eyes around us, her body trembling while faint tears started to form on her eyes and that was the time when I glanced around to see almost everyone from the company were staring at us.

Did I just create a scene here?

My body nearly flipped to see her embracing herself in embarrassment along with fear. Realisation hit me like a tight slap and I mentally did the slap as I remembered how badly I embarrassed her infront of her colleagues.

God, what have I done?

I was about to apologized when I heard voices behind me, coming to us.

"Miss Oborn, are you okay? " the same security guard questioned and he was glancing me briefly.

"I-I'm fine, Mr Frances. Thank you. " Bella replied to the old man and give her small smile while wiping the faint tears from those brown eyes.

The old man nodded and went away not before glaring me.

"I'm sorry-- " I took this chance to approach her for a sorry but once I took a step close to her, she jerked a step back. Extending her hand in between us to create distance.

My heart crumbled weirdly.

She instantly opened her door and reached for her handbag. Pulling out her handphone while opening it, she showed me a wedding invitation from Cherry's old number.

"You see...she just sent me this from her usual number and I'm very sure about not having any kind of close relations with her...if I do get anything about her new number or details, I will let you know... " pausing briefly, she glanced around us again as she added, "...just don't humiliate me like this anymore and don't come here for me again. "

She literally looked broke over embarassment when she said that last thing and I wanted to hug her right there.

But, who am I to do so? She would never even consider me as a mere stranger after what happen just now.

She looked up at me again while preparing again to talk.

"N-Now...could you please let me go? " she asked innocently as I was clueless about what she said. I wasn't holding her like yesterday and I don't want to because of that odd sensation as I touched her.

She eyed my car quietly and it struck me. Oh, yes. My car was blocking her way and she meant it by this.

I nodded quickly and she walked to her car again as I was walking back to mine.

"Wait...I need your number. You know, so that I could communicate with you regarding Cherry....since you don't want me to come over again. " I stopped her motion again as I walked up to her again while conveying as much as logical reason to get her number and of course, the reason is truth.

If she doesn't want to see me again, then I have no choice but to get her number.

She hesitated for some time before pulling out her handphone again and I got her number in my handphone.

Giving a 'thank you' as she nodded a litte, I walked back to my car, I drove away and I could see her car exiting the parking lot through my rear mirror.

I still felt so bad to make a scene today and I could compile about how bad she would feel.

My brain was thinking about why my heart plopped weirdly as I saw her faint tears. It is far more different than what I feel when I heard about Cherry's marriage.

Whatever this weird feeling is, I'm very done with this. 

But at the same time, I too felt worse to not even apologize to her.

Bella, I'm sincerely sorry.