Then the two would dry their clothes by hanging it in the branches of an old tree. They would sit opposite to eachother, for privacy's sake. They grew close, close to the point it didn't bother them the fact the other was practically butt naked a mere feet away

One time, they made both music and noise inside that field. They created weird songs and weird dance steps to complement them. Chlor had made a ballad about the earth and to perform it, she had to spin continuously as if she was the earth. While Joseph on the other hand made a song about, oddly enough, octopi. He had to bob his arms up and down and make wiggly motions to do it.

Sometimes they'd actually create decent harmony for the sake of it.

The most memorable one was when they sneaked out to mingle with the people. With Joseph still nonchalantly flaunting his looks and Chloe shielding her face with a cloak, they entered the crowd without, at least not to their knowledge, a problem.

The streets were covered with beautiful lights. There was music and dancing everywhere. Some sang in their native tone, some with one syllable and others sang similar to drunken folk.

That day before the sun sets, they danced together, even a midst the others they danced as though they were the only ones there.

As days went and nights became colder, the two continued meeting in the hidden flower field. Time went on fast, and their friendship became prevalent. They grew to the point that, the two had eachother through thick and thin. No one knew The mysterious adonis as The equally mysterious maiden knew him. No one knew Chloe as Joseph knew her.

However, they never went past the border of being more than what they could be. It was, again, left unsaid. The maiden was too meek and inexperienced to do the first move, after all she's never had the chance to further in these kinds of relationships. The adonis was too prideful to admit that he had fallend for the maiden, even when he thought friendship was enough.

Although things were changing.

"Hey Joseph." They were lying in the floral field hidden in the forest. Chloe sat by the fluffy grass, weaving strands of flowers delicately into the Adonis' hair, who decided Chloe's lap was a place suited to lie his 'precious' head at. "Hmm?" Josepg hummed, his eyes closed to the world but no doubt he could feel everything as though he could see. Chloe wavered as she said, " I don't think I'll be able to come tomorrow."

Suddenly, Joseph's eyes went wide. He sat up, shook her my the shoulders saying "Haa?! Why?" "Well you know." She gently collects Joseph's hands to hers. "The days are becoming shorter as the nights grow longer, I don't think I'll be able to go out unnoticed."

The sky seemed to darken at that. Seeing him unresponsive made her panic. Quickly she spat out, "h-hey! I may not be able to accompany you now but th-that's okay! We'll be able to see eachother next se—" "that's not it. " Joseph said solemnly. He rubs his temples as he thought. When Joseph stood up, Chloe quickly did the same.

"T-then, what's wrong?" She asked. His handsome face uncharacteristically held a downcasted expression. With a weak voice he answered, " you're basically telling me I'll never see you in like what? Months? Years? Never?"

"Why are you agitated by this?" The maiden asked, feeling a bit of courage rise in him, he unknowingly blurted out, "that's because I don't want to loose you.". The color of red flowers bloomed on Vera's cheeks. "Ho-how cheesy of you!"

"But I'm telling the truth." Joseph insisted. He faced Vera then and there. With full honesty, "Give me a chance, let me have a place in your future, and if fate allows it. I will give you my everything." The face the maiden was quite telling. She was hesitant and acted confused with his response. "Give me time to think about it." Her hands caress one of the flowers she'd weaved before. "Tell me no lies and perhaps I'll accept."

Maybe it was today, maybe it wasn't, but with the things at stake, he was willing to take the risk. "Vera." He hesitated and regained his resolve. "I.. I hope that after hearing what I say, you won't push me away."

A spark lit up in her eyes, "try me." She saw the hesitance in his form, but nothing would sway the way she thinks of him. At least, she thinks.

"I'm no man. I am Apollo, The Sun God."

First came silence, then laughter. "Wh-wha, why are you laughing?" He asked as Chloe laughed herself to hysterics. She continued laughing as she said, "That's a funny joke Jos! But I don't think nows the time to joke—" "well thats because it isn't!" He interrupts. He storms off, ruffling the flowers off his hair. "H-hey! Wha-what're you doing!"

He doesn't answer as he walks further into the flower field. Chloe tried, tried to follow after him as the flowers slowly seemed to swallow them. The once cloudy skies above them started to scatter and open. Bright rays poured down unto colorful flowers, creating what seems like golden pillars made from the sun's own threads.

When she did caught up to him, she didn't notice it at first. "Jo-joseph?" His skin, was slowly becoming a kin to that of porcelain. His hair became more platinum is color, a golden sheen seemed to reflect on it. His eyes, his eyes held semblance to a sea made of liquid gold.

"W-who.."

"You know who."

The things that occured after that became blurry to Chloe. She doesn't recall walking home that day, but she awoke in her bed. She doesn't recall ever having a plant in her room but now she has. And she most certainly does not recall Joseph, sleeping right beside her bed.

The sleeping man beside her was serene even in sleep. She couldn't scream in surprise knowing it would alert the others. So instead she screamed in the safest place to scream, her mind.

"WAIT WHAT WHERE WHY HE HERE WHAT WAIT HUH??"

It is rather unfortunate to witness that scene. Chloe has lost the function properly for 10 seconds or more.

Joseph woke up when he felt movement beside him. He opened his eyes to see Vera seemingly flabber ghasted. "Good morning." He says sluggishly, as if this was a normal everyday occurance.

"Wh-what happaned yesterday?!"

"What you don't remember?"

"I don't so explain!"

"Well." Joseph started, "after the talk we had in the field, you just.. lost it? You were low in energy maybe. You slowly tilted to my side and just kept on muttering I need to go home." He sat up, stretching his body like a cat would. "And as you can see, I did take you home. You told me the directions then boom, magic"

"How did you even manage to go pass the guards?" Chloe said, a deadpanned expression in her face. Joseph however, only smiled cheekily. "I have my ways, and now it's my turn to ask questions~"

"What do you remember about yesterday?"

Chloe was stunned at this question. What was she going to say? That yes! I remember you telling me to give you a chance to be my lover and the fact you're Apollo! So instead she feigned ignorance.

"All I remember you asking me to give you a chance." She answers. "Is that all?" "Yes." Joseph bought it either way. "So? Do I have a chance?" His eyes glimmered blue like the sea.

"I..."

Scene two Act one
End

rAIne notes
Hi cliff hanger nice to see you. Also hi this is a rather short chappy due to the fact buwan ng wika still has my ass on a leash. Am deeply sorry for the ooc and cringe you have just experience, there is one more scene before the end of the play, or is this really a play?