Chapter 17 - Dangerous

Start from the beginning

'Take her.. I will deal with him...' Mark and jinyoung dragged yeri to their car.. Taehyung looked at sehun in the ground.... 'I have warned you before not to touch my jungkook... Then why did you hurt him..' Taehyung loaded his gun... 'Dont worry about leaving this world alone... Soon your boss and everyone will meet you..' Taehyung shoot him on his head.. He looked at his hand covered with blood.. He get into the car and went to his penthouse.. He relaxed a little.. He took a warm bath and wear his outfit..

Jin and namjoon looked at their son who came to the hospital.. He looked at namjoon.. 'I will take care of it.. Just stay with jungkook..' Taehyung nodded his head...

'Just be normal to him... He is little scared...' Jin said..

Jungkook looked at jieun.. He still can't forget the gaze of Taehyung.. A little scary.. Jieun checked the younger... 'Are you hurt somewhere Jungkook..' Jungkook shook his head.. 'Then what are you thinking about..'

'where is taehyung..' suddenly the door opened and taehyung entered.. jieun smiled a little.. 'i will leave you two..' jieun leaves the two in the room.. 

They both didn't speak for a minute.. jungkook looked at taehyung.. he seems a little different.. 'd-dont be like this.. you look a little scary when you are like this..' jungkook lowered his head.. taehyung sighed and relaxed himself..

'Are you alright..' jungkook nodded his head.. taehyung looked at the hickeys on jungkook's neck.. he bite his cheeks.. 'w-what d-did you do..' jungkook tilt his head and looked at the elder.. 't-to sehun.. what did you do..' taehyung leaned a little towards him..

'Dont worry about him hereafter..' taehyung caressed the younger's cheeks and moves his head to the other side.. 'i hate when others touch you jungkook..' before jungkook respond taehyung bites his neck.. jungkook holds the elder's shirt.. leaving dark hickeys.. 'I hate that hickey..' his voice sends chill to the younger..

'you seem different..' taehyung holds the younger's cheeks.. 'why?'

'because I hate when others touch what's mine.. you are mine jungkook.. understand..' jungkook rests his head on taehyung's shoulder..

'thank you..' taehyung caressed his back... He kissed him on his head.. 'I thought I won't see you again..'

'No one can take you away from me jungkook.. I will be always there to protect you..' jungkook hugged him tightly.. Lee looked at both of them.. jieun looked at the worried face of lee..

'we have to find suho.. so jungkook can live peacefully.. did you see what happened to him..' jieun holds his hand with her.. 'and it's the first time I saw taehyung like that..'

'why? What happened.' jieun asked.. lee sighed and they both closed the door..

'Tae and jungkook both loves each other.. Today taehyung seems different.. More dangerous.. ' jieun sighed a little..

'you know what both of you are so dangerous.. not only taehyung.. ' jieun said.. 'its because you both love jungkook unconditionally.. but taehyung love is different from you.. he is possessive towards our kookie.. that's all.. Don't worry about it oppa.. he loves him a lot..' lee nodded his head..

'And we have to talk about the marriage to jungkook.. I know taehyung wants to marry him as soon as possible..' jieun said..

'But before that...' jieun stopped him.. 'You know about suho.. he wants jungkook.. he is hiding.. if tae and jungkook married it only safe for jungkook.. taehyung won't let others to hurt jungkook.. it's so safe..'

'I will talk about this to jungkook.. but don't you think it's too early..' jieun sighed a little and looked at joon.. 'Ok.. I will.. don't look at me like that..' jieun chuckled at him..

Jungkook was discharged from the hospital.. he is little weak.. jieun and jungkook took care of him.. Taehyung is busy in his office.. after the meet in hospital tae didn't visit him.. he is so busy in his work..

'Jinie.. what if taehyung will be like this after marriage.. He didn't call me or message me..' Jin ruffled the younger's hair..

'its not like that.. he is trying to finish his work.. so he can spend time with you.. even namjoon was also like that..' jungkook nodded his head... But he miss taehyung a lot..

He messaged to taehyung even he know that he won't get any reply.. 'He won't message you then why are you messaging him kookie..' jimin asked..

'Atleast he will see my message hyung.. That's enough..' jimin smiled a little.. 'Do you miss him..' he asked.. jungkook nodded his head..

'But he will also miss me.. He is just busy on his work.. So let's take cute video..,' jungkook smiled a little.. jimin took his mobile.. 'Ahh.. come on..' jungkook tried to move his mobile..

Taehyung is in meeting.. Suddenly his mobile rings it's a message from jimin.. he opened the message..

Soulmate : Looks like your baby boy is alright.. he misses you a lot and he also said you will also miss him.. so as a friend I will help you not to miss my cute little bunny..

Taehyung lips curved into a smile.. 'my bunny is so cute..' he thought.. after the meeting ends taehyung drives the car to see jungkook..

After jimin leaves jungkook and he is all alone in the mansion.. he heard a knock.. when he opened the door taehyung pull the younger and kissed him on his lips.. jungkook smiled inbetween their kiss.. 'I love you..' taehyung hugged him tightly..

'I love you too..' jungkook said.. 'I  thought you have meeting..'

'I miss you.. I want to see you.. so..' jungkook smiled at him.. Sure they are so much in love with each other... Taehyung looked at jungkook.. 'I can't wait to make you mine jungkook.. only mine.. I'm waiting for the perfect moment to propose to you..' taehyung thought..

On the other side suho is so tensed and angry about sehun's death.. He is mad at jungkook and also his brother.. 'I want to know everything about jungkook.. They are hiding something..' suho said to Kai.. 'Something.. that I want to know..' suho looked at the picture of taehyung and jungkook cuddling on the bed.. 'I won't let  jungkook to be happy.. I like to see him sad and his cries.  It still makes me happy..' suho smirked..

Taehyung cuddled with jungkook on the bed.. jungkook took his medicine and slept quickly.. he kissed him on forehead and leaves the room.. he saw joon and jimin in the hall.. 'Suho is stalking you...' joon said

Taehyung smirked a little..  'I know.. it's better for him not to show up his face...' Lee smiled.. 'Don't worry.. its yoongi hyung who tried to find jungkook on that day and he already said about kai stalking us for few days..'

'So what are you guys going to do..' both Lee and taehyung smiled.. and it looks so creepy and scary to jieun..

'Dont worry about it.. we will take care of it..' lee said. Jieun shivered a little... 'You guys are so scary...' jieun said.. at that time hoseok came and gave the file to joon.. 'Its about suho.. he is so powerful because of his company and drug dealings..'

'He is losing his share.. and it is so easy to attack him.. Get ready..' joon said.. taehyung nodded his head..

Share your comments

Dont forget to vote