On the other side yeri drink his wine while hearing the screams from jungkook.. Her men were all inside the house who  helped yeri to kidnap the younger.. The house is in the middle of forest.. And its yeri's secret place..

'No one will be here to help you.. You have no other choice Jungkook..' Sehun hardly grabbed jungkook where the younger tried to get away from his grip.. His hands roamed on jungkook's body and ripped his shirt.. Jungkook cried..

'Don't be a bad boy to me.. Do you want me to be rough on you..' Jungkook hits sehun on his chest and tried to push him.. 'Okay..' Sehun slapped and pushed the younger to the bed.. He kneeled on the bed..

'Those unmarked milky skin.. I want to mark with mine..' Jungkook covered himself with his ripped shirt and move back.. Sehun forced him.. He hits jungkook where many bruises were formed on his face.. He became weak..

'I-i won't b-be y-yours..' Jungkook said.. Sehun smirked at him.. Jungkook kicked him on his croatch and fall from the bed.. Sehun tried to stand but the pain is unbearable.. Jungkook broke the window with the vase.. Before sehun tried to catch the younger jungkook jump out from the window..

Jungkoook without wasting the time he ran into the forest.. Sehun punched the wall and opened the door.. 'Jungkook escaped..' Yeri was shocked.. 'We have to search him before someone find him.. We won't be alive if Lee or taehyung found us.. Quick..' The guards rushed to the forest..

Jungkook tried to find the way away from the forest.. His hand is fractured a little and his leg was bleeding heavily.. It was difficult for him to walk.. He is too weak to move so he hide behind the large bush.. 'Please.. Come quickly.. Hyung.. I-it hurts..' Jungkook cried..  He looked at the guards who were searching for him.. He tried his best not to make any noise..

'Come out baby..' Sehun said and looked around the forest.. Jungkook didn't move from the place.. He waits for them to leave.. Sehun looked at the bush he signalled the guards to surround.. Jungkook was panicked.. 'ran..ran as fast as you can Jungkook..'  Jungkook ran as fast as he can his bleeding leg hurts him badly but he didn't want them to catch him... But soon he became weak and he was surrounded by the guards..

Sehun and yeri looked at jungkook.. 'Looks like today is our day... No one can save you..' Sehun smirked at the younger.. Before he grab jungkook one of the guard fall on the ground.. Jungkook turned and looked at his hyung who is holding a gun in his hand...

Jungkook cried.. And taehyung behind Lee.. 'Leave the place with jungkook.. I will take care of them..' Taehyung said.. Taehyung walked towards the younger.. His eyes darkened when he looked at jungkook.. 'Who?' Jungkook looked at sehun..

'Go with your hyung.. I will be back..' Jungkook shook his head and hugged him tightly.. 'Promise.. I will be back soon.. Now leave..' Before the guard attack him Taehyung tackled him.. He looked at jungkook.. The younger was taken aback when he looked at taehyung..

Lee carried the younger.. 'He will be back.. Don't worry.. ' jungkook leaned on his brother's chest.. Soon jinyoung and mark rushed to the place.. Taehyung looks so scary.. His looks, his smirk sends chill to the others..

Jungkook was admitted in the hospital.. He informed jin and namjoon.. Jieun treats the younger... 'Taehyung looks so mad..' Joon said..

'Don't worry.. He will be alright..' Namjoon pats the Lee's shoulder.. 'Now we have to worry about jungkook..'jin said...

'Tell him to stop.. He will kill her..' Jinyoung said.. Taehyung looked at sehun and yeri.. Sehun was badly hurt.. 'We will take care of them tae.. Leave....' Taehyung sighed a little..

My Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें