Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

"You remember him?.."

My cousin asked.

"Yeah.. I do.."

I told him that I end up to a conclusion to continue my studies at UA Academy. I was allowed to enter UA Academy but it wasn't an easy way for me to get to the hero course.. it was pure luck but I'm glad that I'll get closer to Katsuki.

After the exam I had and all preparations. The day came where it's my first day as the new student at class 1-A.

"I'm.. Y/N L/N!"

I introduced and bowed to everyone that got two students stand and point at me.

"It's.. y-you.."

Both said and I smiled.

"Both of you know her?.. make her comfortable and guide her.."

Aizawa sensei told them and I sat to a vacant chair.

After all the commotions and all the incidents.. I've kinda noticed that.. Katsuki's getting closer and closer to someone..

"Yo Bakugo!!!"

He's Kirishima-kun.. he's really nice to everyone.. even to me now that I'm part of the Baku squad which they called but.. I couldn't help myself not to get jealous since Kirishima-kun is the only person he doesn't call names..

It's weird that I'm jealous like this, it's a weird feeling as if like I'm being choked till I just... Randomly coughed hard and something.. came out.. Blood and... Flowers...

I thought.. this was just a myth.. I thought.. this was just a fictional thing I read.. but I can't deny what's in my hand.. I continue to cough and more hard that I.. didn't realize I'm making a mess till someone came in my room feeling all worried.

He's Izuku.. he saw me and he knows what's going on.. he told me to confess my feelings to Katsuki but I told him..

"No.. I'm... I'm afraid he'd reject me and.. I'm more afraid of dying and couldn't see him reach his dreams.. I wanted to witness it.. even if it's.. like this.. Don't Tell him about me.. please.. about what you saw.. I don't want him to feel he have no choice but to accept my feelings because he can't reject me or else I'll die if he did.."

I begged Izuku.. I really wanted to see him with my own two eyes.. even if this love is one-sided.. even if it hurts me to see him with Kirishima-kun or someone else.. I wouldn't mind the pain.. I wanted to see him reach his goal.. I'd support him in every way that I know.. that's how much I love him..

I know.. it's weird.. I know I'm being stupid.. but.. I couldn't stop myself from living him.. I just... Can't.. and even if I want to stop.. I just don't know how to stop..

Now.. I sat on a bench drinking iced coffee while I stare at my hand covered with blood and flowers.. I run off actually..

From something I'm afraid to see.. someone.. confessed to Katsuki that I couldn't watch myself till the end..

"Y/N.."

That.. voice.. Katsuki?.. did.. he just.. call my name?..

I looked to my side and found Katsuki catching his breath while his hands rest at his knees and his left hand seemed to hold something.

"You!!! Explain this to me!!!"

He shouts and showed me petals stained in blood.

I couldn't say anything or I'm not even sure how to explain to him my situation but then Katsuki held my hand pulling me towards him hugged me and just...

Suddenly kissed my lips.

I don't know how to react or what should I even say but.. I just let things flow and feel Katsuki's soft lips that I dreamed of.

We part our lips and looked at each other's eyes but I'm not used to this that I just instinctively push him and looked away guilty that I owe him an explanation but..

"You're stupid damnit!! Confess or not! O don't care! If you can't... I- I.. I'll do it myself you weakling!!"

Katsuki shouts and held my wrist.

"I like you!.. alright! Just like how you feel towards me! B-but!! Don't think I did this just because I know your situation.. I mean it! Alright?.. s-so.. go out with me.. you don't have a choice!"

Katsuki said and gave me a hug making my tears fall down.

I actually didn't expect him to feel the same way towards me.. specially that we lost contact during middle school and it's been just a month since I got to UA..

Regardless of this.. I'm happy.. happy that I.. officially belong to Katsuki.. and my disease.. it's gone.. I'm safe.. I'll be able to see him reach his dreams..

_______________________

Note:

Well.. just like what I always say.. hehe! I really hope this is worth it to read.. :D so yeah.. I might do a second part for this.. but it's still not sure.. hehe!

I'll work on other requests! Let me know what you think about this and leave your comments down below!