The bell test begins!

"You're first test is tomorrow at the training grounds tomorrow bright and early."Shikamaru sensei said.

"Is there a catch to this test?" Yamato asked.

"Oh yeah there is ,sorry I forgot to mention it." He answered."If you don't pass I have to send you back to the academy."

...great just great a test and if we fail.

LATER AT HOME

"Hey,Dad did you have to do a test when you met your sensei?"

"Yeah the key to that test is teamwork. If you act as a team you'll pass." He answered.

"Thanks." I said. Going to my bed.

The next morning I arrived at the training grounds to see Yamato and Rina waiting.

"Hey guys,I talked to my dad and he said the key to passing the test is teamwork."I told them.

"Yeah we have to remember to be a team!" Yamato replied.

"Hey you three are you guys ready for the test?"said Shikamaru sensei be hind me.

"Gyah!" We all screamed at once.

"I'll take that as a yes,it's a simple test all you have to do is get these bells from me."He said holding up a pair of bells "The one without a bell will be tied to a post and get to watch the rest of us eat lunch without them,and will get sent back to the academy."

"Two bells but three people I think it's a distraction to keep us from working as a team." I whispered to my teammates

"Yeah so do we." They answered.

"Ready...GO!"