Chapter 1

Ugh this class is soooooooooooooo boring. I thought to my self.

My name is Kai Uzamaki My dad is Naruto Uzamaki the Hokage of the leaf village and my mom is Hinata Uzamaki.

Her name was once Hinata Hyuga but she took on my dads name. Though I did get a special gift because of her old name. I have her eyes and the Byakugan kekea-genkai of the hyuga clan.

To day was the final exam at the academy the clone jutsu my best technique.

But first I had to wait through all these boring classes with a boring sensei.

"And now does anybody have any questions?" Eno sensei finished.

I raised my hand.

"Yes Kai?"

" when do we get to do the exam!?" I yelled excitedly.

"Wow Kai you really are like your father always anxious to finish things."

"And you're just as annoying as your father." She finished

"HEY!

Everyone started laughing including me.

"Ok. You're exam starts now! And first up is...Luna Yamamoto."

One by one the students did their tests earning their leaf village head band.

"And finally Kai Uzamaki" Eno sensei finished.

"Best for last!" I mumbled to my self angrily I wanted to go first but I didn't show it.

I put two fingers into a cross position and blue light started appearing chakra I had seen it a hundred times before practicing this jutsu my dad had thought me.

All the other kids had clones that you're hand would just go through,not mine mine were shadow clones solid clones made of chakra.

"Multi shadow clone jutsu!" I yelled as 26 solid clones appeared behind every one and tapped them on the shoulder then disappeared.

"Just as much a show off as your father...AGAIN. But here you go." Eno sensei said as she handed me a leaf village head band. And we were all aloud to leave the academy I ran home as fast as I could after putting on my new headband.

"Mom! Dad! I'm a Ninja Now Believe It!" I said looking them in the eyes as I burst through the door.

Something seemed off...

Quickly I made a ram hand sign.

"Byakugan!" I wispered and now I could see everything.

Of course my dad set up one final test in front of me stood a shadow clone of my parents.

One started raising a kunai knife.

"Agh!" I said as the clone through the kunai but its target just poofed away in a cloud and I sliced the clones down with my kunai.