Normal life oh so wrong

I pace back and forth in front on my mates office. How will he react ? Will he be happy or mad excited at all ?

Well here goes nothing i guess. I open the door and see him tossing a baseball up in the air continuously.

"Its about time you came in your pacing has me worried is something wrong ?"

Uh um let me get back to you on that i  go to leave but get stopped by his hand on my wrist.

Hey Miley whats the matter ?

I take his hand and put it on my belly he looks at me confused. Then as he finally gets the big picture then a big goofy grin appears on his face and like a chain reaction i smile as well.

Your pregnant ?

Well duh sir you know it takes two to tango i giggle as he sets me on his lap on the couch.

He kisses my lips and jolt up and touch my belly.

How far along are you ? He asked me as he sets his warm hand on my exposed belly.

Uh she said 4 weeks so a month and im already starting to show.

Yeah thats cause werewolves grow fast so the pregnancy is only five months 6 the max.

Oh okay well im craving oreos and pickles and you Mr.Alpha will get it for me my feet really hurt and my back is killing me and ohh ! I almost forgot i want gummy bears uh reese cups beef jerky the original and sweet tea lots of sweet iced tea !

He smiles at me and picks me up bridal style and carries me down the hall to my room. I get layed down and i sigh.

Now rub my feet he gets to work and i giggle as he tickles my ticklish toes.

Stop ! Stop ! Hahaha STOP ! My calm state changes and a serious one is replaced.

Woah i forgot to mention the mood swings sorry love he kisses my lips and i smile sorry i say.

Its fine comes with the being pregnant.

Oh dont remind me ill be fat and moody pregnant you will hate me.

I start to cry and he makes me look at him.

No matter what miley i will always love you now dont put yourself down like that okay now about that food.

With a sudden burst of energy i run downstairs thats five flights of them and munch on a apple then pickle chips god i love those then i eat cake and chug down apple juice going on to my next food choice raw uncooked meat.

I eat it quick and the boys and my friends from school and sister walk in looking at me devour the raw steaks.

I stop and smile as blood slowly slides down my jaw.

Uh are you okay ?

Uh i didnt tell you this but im prego so im hungry dont judge on what im eating.

They nod then in sync back out of the kitchen..

Okay i scarf down the rest of the raw meat and sigh now full i wash my hands and face then suddenly i grow weak.

Oh no i run and throw up what all i just eaten.

I sit back sighing now time to visit the wolf doctor.

I sing the alvin and the chipmucks witch doctor in my head weird ik but idc what you guys think we all have a little weirdness in us.

I stagger and hold on to the wall i link Braxton and he finds and picks me up. He carries me and soon tiredness settles and i cant keep my eyes open falling asleep as we make it to the doctors doors.

*omg whats wrong with her if you want to find out comment on what you think is wrong with her not updating till i at least get 4 reads and 2 comments please it will mean a lot to me i dont beg but now i am so do it !