Chapter 2

"Great things come in small packages...whoever in the hell said that needs to go back to the drawing boards cause they suck ass"

Okay the reason for this introduction is i was on my way to lunch when i get stopped by Ben another friend of mine who could lay of the pot hes human we go to a mixed school with humans and werewolves.

He hands me a rapped box and says "Happy Birthday" then walks off laughing.

Okay i look down and hear a ticking sound i furrow my eyebrows and stare at it then it ticks rapidly then BOOM in my face paint which i hope its paint its green people laugh and i fume.

I turn to a laughing Ben.

I straighten up then narrow my eyes if its a war he wants a war he will get.

BENJAMIN GRACIE LOVLACE

You Are So Dead !!

He stops and looks at me as other students laught at his name.

You better run i say in a sing song voice he darts down the hallway and i take off full speed since im shifting soon my wolf is starting to awaken so ima be Kickass get it Kickass no eh o well..

I catch up to him grab his shirt lift and slam him on the tile floor.

Oww !! Miley Jeez what do you take.

Eh i say and lift him up i grab him and pinch a nerve by his neck that makes him pass out i lift him up and carrie him barbarian style outside.

I take him to the flag pole strip him to his boxers duck tap his mouth see i come prepared for this kinda shit. I tape his hands and feet together and haul his ass up to the tippy top and tie off the rope. I admire my work i look at myself and see that the downside is i got green paint on my face arms and shirt.

I look and see i got 30 minutes till class start good thing i come packing. I walk to my car and unlock the back part of it it opens and i grab regular light wash skinny geans brown combat healed boots with a white knit sweater i dont really care so i strip down. I change and forgot i wore a black bra so i put on a cream spagetti strap tank top then the sweater.

i tie my boots and check my face i get a makeup whipe and clean the green paint off its already dry so that a plus it doesnt smear even better.

I fix myself and plug in my portable curling iron i brush the dry paint outta my hair and re curl it i finish in twenty minutes.

So i add a melon infinity scarf to my look and apply some lip gloss.

I shut my trunk lock and look around i see no one so i walk back to school.......again

I sit in P.E. watching the boys playing football. I get a text from jay sayin we have practice.

i jump of the bleachers and head to the parking lot.

MILEYY !! I turn to see benji what kid i got pratice ??

Um uh the shift just wantin to tell ya is rough okay he would know hes older bye Month so ya.

Aw thanks for caring will you be there tonight ?

Ya its my best friends first shift offcourse ill be there !!

Okay love faking a British accent.

Hey that was actually good.

Hey i hit his arm and wave goodbye.

@Practice

Where a band but we do covers.

.

Right now where doing Hey Monday Homecoming,Wonder Girl and Obvious hey its practice we havent hit big yet but i gotta feeling we will soon.

Later that night five minutes before the Shift........

Okay sweety youll do fine..

I know momma ik glad to have you all here tonight i look to benji,jayla,my parents older brothers CURT and Carson.

Ready dad says.

I nod as i feel my eyes change and the fullmoon is revealed when the cloud moves.

I fall to the ground my bones break slowly i scream in pain as my fingers pop and break.

My face starts to morph into a snout my ears start to grow pointy. I sream again when my ribs crack and my spine break and hunch. I fall to my side breathing heavy god this hurts.

6 hours later....

Im fully shifted im white with black dusted ears and a black star literally a star bye my left hip bone its pretty i stand and im a lil taller than jayla shes 5'7.

I stagger a lil and walk up to mom and sit and shift my head to the side.

Hello little one im your wolf Safara.....

Hi Safara i love the name...

Thanks... but if you wanna shift back think human...

then her voice disappears.

I nod to a tree and mom smiles handing me clothes in my mouth i trot over and drop the clothes and think human.

I shift back and dress then yawn. its six in the morning i think ill skip school this morning.

You finally shifted little sis Curt says as he picks me up like a baby.

Ahuh Big Brother can you take me home please.

Sure thing Miley Wiley

I giggle lightly then fall asleep jeez im tired and im not excited to find my mate if it isnt Alpha Jackass ill be fine.....But little did i know you dont Always get what you wish for and i learned that hard core....

^^^^^_^______^_^

chapter 2 done do you like it so far i would like to know your imput.
Comment,Vote,Read, And anything else.......