Moon Goddess you Chose Wrong

Moon Goddess if i could see you now id slap you across the face. Of all the possibe mates id be perfectly fine with a omega or beta but no i get the Alpha well if you wanna know why my crisis is taking its toll on me this fine evening lets start from the beginning.

Not the beginning...beginning you little dirties i was born into a big pack but i loved them sadly with some circumstances theres some people that i wish i could drop off a cliff but know gotta love'em regardless.

Now on with me my names Miley isabella Rosewood i turned sixteen today and so did the soon to be alpha Braxton Milingar who already thinks hes the Alpha. I think not we where buddy buddy when we babies then toddlers then kids then pre teening it then it all went downhill when his wolf came out he dropped me like a fat women on a hot day reasons i have none but i dont care we havent talked since well since the 7th grade so ya.

Anyways im 5'9 medium length dirty blond hair i have lapis lazuli eyes ik but i love em i shower and dress in black bra and underwear with black skinny jeans with black combat healed boots and a white mid sleeved shirt with black crosses i blow dried and curled my hair i put on makeup. like mascara eyeliner eyeshadow lip gloss blush and pearl earings.

I pit on a black cardigan cause its kinda chilly i wont get my wolf till Midnight when i shift for the first time.

I grab my school stuff and purse with my stuff i need my phone goes of as i head to the 3rd floor elevator.

Hey girl you coming to practice tonight ?

Yes jayla i am okay.

K just makin sure see ya tonight.

The doors ding and i see benji my best guy friend in the whole wide world.

Hey Miles good mornin.

Hey beng master i step in and we wait for the doors to close.

we look at eachother and start to play rock paper scissors until the doors open mid paper.

We turn our heads and look at kids watching our childness .

They giggle and run off we walk out i grab my keys to my black range rover.

lets go i say.

Milesssss im hungry i check the watch well its only 7 lets get mcdonalds.

Okay i walk outside to see braxton sucking face with Emily Translut not really her last name its Transcott but thats my little secret.

We leave eat really quick not me im a lady Bengi on the other hand he looks like a starving kitten eating for the first time.

We make it school and get out lets see what today brings..

And the cover photo is Miley.....