You're risking your life by protecting me

Adam's: POV

I was standing outside the brothel. I knocked on the door and waited. A man opened and smiled at me.

"Welcome!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied. "I hope you find a boy you like!" said Jesper. "I'm sure I will!" I replied. I gave him some money too. The boys stood in line waiting to be selected. I noticed Javi.

"I take the curly boy!" I said. "Javi is busy tonight, I'm afraid!" replied Jesper. "I take him!" I said in a determined voice. "Fine!" replied Jesper. He pushed him to me.

Javi lead me to the back room. I took off my disguise and he gasped. "Adam!" he said shocked. "Hey Javi!" I replied. "But how?" he asked. "I can't stop thinking of you, I'm in love with you!" I said. "Well, me too!" he replied.

I sat down on the bed and storked his cheek. He was blushing sweetly. We began kissing and the clothes fell off.

***

"I'm very glad you came!" said Javi and stroked my bare chest. "I'm gonna save you from this horrible place!" I replied.

"You're risking your life by protecting me!" said Javi. "I'm willing to take that risk!" I replied. "Jesper is gonna kill me, we're not allowed to have relationship with our customers!" he said. "He doesn't need to know!" I replied. Javi looked sadly at me.

"I haven't felt love since my husband's death!" I said. "I'm so sorry to hear!" replied Javi. "Edward died while rescuing our daughters from a burning house!" I said. "So terrible!" he replied. "He died as a hero!" I said.

"Adam, do you want to be my boyfriend?" asked Javi. "Yes!" I said. "I love you!" he replied. "Love you too!" I said with smile on my face.

Aww, I'm so happy for them♥️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~