Chapter: 11

Chapter: 11
I don't see Sam anywhere maybe he's talking to Jake?
"Willow, what happened?"
"Me and Jake started dating 3 days ago, I went over to his place and saw this skank on top of him, they were sucking each other's faces off and fucking! So I confronted him and came home, you saw the rest." I'm so filled with anger, and sadness.
"I never wanna see his pathetic ugly face again" I'm crying again, Colby picks me up and brings me to the bathroom. He starts cleaning the cuts on my hands and bandages them.
"Where's Sam?" I say sniffling
"He went to talk to Jake" I roll my eyes.
"Ugh I hate him. I'm gonna get him back." I say and Colby is putting the last bandage on.
"How?" I see him bite his lip. I don't care about laws.
I smash my lips onto Colby, he kisses me back, his tongue in my mouth. He's an incredible kisser.
"Willow you're my sister"
"Step. Step sister, we aren't even blood related"
"But Willow, if anyone finds out"
"Fuck them. I want you" with that he goes back to kissing me. My hands Tangled in his hair tugging at it. This is anger sex that I need. He picks me up and brings me to his room. He breaks the kiss we're both gasping for air while me take each others clothes off. Colby is so damn sexy. I'm in only a bra and underwear, Colby's in boxers, I see the bulge in his underwear.
"Fuck hard, and rough" I smirk and he laughs.
"You shouldn't have said that baby."
He grabs me, pushes me on my knees forcefully. His hands in my hair,
"You better do it good, and right, or else"
I slowly take his underwear off, I start by licking his tip, I slowly put my mouth around... It's big about 8.5 inches is my guess. I take as much as I can, of course I had no control, Colby was technically mouth fucking me. It was hot and rough.
"Ohhhh fuck babyyy"
His moans get louder and I go faster on his dick.
"Fuckkkk" he growls, I feel the warm liquid slide down my throat.
"Get on the bed. NOW" He says loudly, I obey
"Take it off, start playing with yourself" I slowly take my bra and panties off, Colby is drooling over me. I get up and put my fingers in his mouth, he smirks. I sit down and start rubbing my clit. I'm a moaning mess and me and Colby never stopped eye contact. His hand around his cock staring right at me biting his lip.
"Colby fuck" I start to moan feeling the tight knot in my stomach. My legs start to shake in pleasure, I have uncontrollable moans escaping my mouth. I feel the cum on my fingers. I take them out and Colby grabs my wrist and sucks my fingers, I smirk at him.
"You taste good baby" before I can say anything his tongue plunges inside of me, it catches me off guard. I gasp and moan after.
"F-f-fuck" I stutter. His tongue swirling around my clit, I feel his finger inside of me, he started off with two right away.
"faster Colby" is all I can manage to say. The knot is approaching again.
"Shit, Colby faster come on I'm gonna cu-" I moan not being able to finish my sentence the pleasure takes over me
"Fuck you're so good" I moan out.
"Oh just wait" he smirks. He flips me over so I'm going doggy style. Without warning his dick is inside me making me instantly moan.
"Oh my God Colby" I whisper
"damn fuck" he grunts, I feel his thrusts start to go faster
"Come on fuck me harder, make me cum" I feel him somehow go faster and farther into me. He slams into my g spot
"Oh shit, right there Colby." I manage to say, my legs are shaking
" Ohharder fuck I'm gonna cum" I moan
"Willow fuckkkk" I hear him say.
"Say my name baby"
"Daddy cum for me" i moan out, I feel the pleasure come over me
"Oh fuckkkk" I yell I hear Colby's moans as we ride out the pleasure.
"Fuck that was great" I say as Colby pulls out
"Damn" is all he can say. I get up and grab my clothes and leave, right before I'm out his door I look back at him
"let's do it again sometime" I wink and leave going into my room. My wrist kinda hurts but I don't care. That was amazing. I grab my phone and text Val
Willow: Valery. I didn't just...I did
Val: NO WAY
Willow: uuhhhhh
Val: damn Willow. I don't know what to say.
Willow: it was great;)
I put my phone down, the glass was still all over the place. I put a new outfit and clean it up. I hear the door open and I think it's Sam. I walk downstairs seeing Colby talking to him, then my face drops. Jake.
"Ugh" I moan
"Willow please just let me talk"
"Jake we're over. It's done." I forgot to fix my hair and it's messy. Over it looks like I just fucked...
"I'm so sorry Willow I ju-"
"I already moved on. I found somebody better" I wink at Jake knowing it's making him crazy. I know Colbys cheeks are red but no one is looking at him.
"Oh and here." I go up to Jake and slap the shit out of him.
"That's for cheating you ungrateful ugly ass cheater" I turn around and go to my room and I slammed the door shut.
I hate boys.

Author: hm.
Upvote and follow meh please
This was a good chapter...;)
Comment or dm me suggestions:)
I can't wait for Colby to upload tomorrow
ily