Chapter 29: After the finale[extra chapter]

So, after me and Courtney were voted off the show, Beth and Duncan competed for the million dollars.

In the end, Beth won. Which isn't the worst. I think I would've preferred her winning than Duncan. He did vote Courtney off the show.

Guess he deserved it. But Courtney got pass that and her and Ducnan took another shot at love.

But after some time of thinking. Like, a good amount of time. I should support Courtney's choice. I mean. Love is love. So as her best friend, I support her choice.

I mean, she's a very good friends to have. We really connect.

What have I been up to you might ask? Well, I've been mostly studying. Making sure my grades are A-okay. Literally.

But my mom and dad did get mad at me for lieing about the whole, me pretending to go to a farm for tour guiding. But the experience lead them to realizing that I'm capable of taking care of myself. And that brings us to the current day.

Courtney's POV

I was sitting in my bed room. After me and Duncan temporarily splitted up, I've been mostly been trying to get custody over our raccoon, Britney.

I haven't received much news about it from my lawyers. But I'm sure sooner or later I'll get a response. I decided to look through one of my journals.

I mostly use it to write down any interesting thing that I might forget later. I came across a small note I wrote to myself. It was Aaron's address.

Hmm... I wonder...

Aaron's POV

I was in my room, looking out the window. I decided to take some time to myself to meditate. I then heard my doorbell ring. Normally my parents would get it, but today they are out on a date.

So that leaves me here. Normally they would get a babysitter, but after they both saw how capable I was on the show, they trusted me enough to be able to defend myself.

The door rung again. I sighed and got up. So much for mediating. I walked down stairs and opened the door. It was Courtney.

"Hi Aaron." Courtney smiled.

"Oh. Hey Courtney." I said casually, then my mind realized it was Courtney at my house."COURTNEY?! How do you know where I live?" I jumped, slightly startled.

"Remember when we filed the lawsuit to get back on Total Drama?"

"Yeah." I nodded slowly.

"Remember that thing you had to fill out?"

"Yes."

"Yeah. Your address was on there so decided to write down. You know, so I could visit sometime."

"Ah. I see."

Courtney knows where I live....

"So, what brings you here? Just came to see your old pal?" I grinned.

"Um. Actually, could I talk to you about something?"

"Y-yeah. Sure." I grinned.

She came inside and looked around. I got a bag of popcorn and we headed upstairs to my room.

"Hmm. You're room looks nice. Very neat and organized." She smiled.

"Oh. Well, thanks..." I blushed.