Chapter 25: Rock on!!

Me, Courtney and Beth were in the girls cabin.  Beth was brushing her hair and me and Courtney were talking.

"So. You said you were in an all girls rock band?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was called the A-type psychotic crazys! Unfortunately we broke up before our gig. Apparently you can't start a band with 5 leads and no back up." Courtney stated.

"Ah. I see. You seem to really take interest in music." I grinned.

Suddenly Lindsay bursted in 'singing'.

"You, and meeeeee! Like butternives we're free! We're free!" Lindsay sung.

"Butternives?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Would you please shut up?! It's like butterflys not butternives!" Courtney corrected in frustration." Ugh! And everybody knows you picked Duncan for your movie reward last night as retaliation. The murder mystery challenge is over. So you can stop massacuring that song."

"I was not mascaraing anything except my eyelashes Courtney. What's the other thing you said I did?" Lindsay asked clueless.

"Massacuring and 'mascaraing' are two different thing Lindsay." I facepalmed.

"Guys! Can we try to get along?" Beth intervened.

"Oh, stop playing dumb Lindsay." Courtney said.

Lindsay then continued singing. Courtney sighed.

"She's not playing, is she?" Courtney asked.

"Nope. I think not." I said.

Lindsay kept singing. Suddenly we heard drums playing from outside. Courtney opened the trailer door as me, her, and Beth saw Chef playing the drums. We walked out of the trailer.

"Nice of you to join us. Today's movie genre is... drum roll please!" Chris stated.

Chef did a ongoing drum roll.

"Okay. Enough. The spotlight's not big enough for the both of us." Chris said as Chef stopped.

"Today's movie genre is-*quick drum roll* The rock and roll biopic." Chris annouced.

"All right!" Harold cheered excited.

He then started imitating guitar sounds.

"Is a biopic kinda like a tooth pic? 'Cause I could use one right now. Popcorn stuck right there." Lindsay pointed in her mouth.

"Shut up. Popcorn down." Chris told her."Any good rock and roll biopic starts with a kid from humble beginnings. Drawn into the seemly glam world of rock and roll music. After overcoming enormous hardship, the kid gets a break and makes it ginormous. Bigger than me even. The kid is then drawn into the world of scandalous stuff, I'm not aloud to talk about with sixteen yearolds. Things that lead to dangerous addictions, multiple divorces, the occasional night in the joint. And an untimely death. While sitting on a toilet. A few things that any certifiable rock god needs to know that I can talk about. You need to know how rock out on the guitar, work the paparazzi, and trash a hotel room. Any questions?" Chris asked.

Lindsay raised her hand.

"Why is Owen eating my popcorn?"

"Hey everybody." Owen waved.

"Owen!" We all said in shock.

"Owen. You were suppose to wait for your que. What is wrong with you?" Chris exclaimed.

"I-I was hungry. And when I'm hungry I forget everything other than what my tummy is telling me." He explained.

"Owen! Get lost until I give you your que!" Chris demanded.