Chapter 4: Our first non-elimination week

We all attempted to get sleep. Though we were all tired because of Harold's loud snoring.

We all(except Harold and Gwen) were in the main lodge, dying to get some sleep. Chris approached our table.

"Duncan. You look like death dude."

"Stick it." Duncan responded, laying his head back on the table.

"Harold snored all night." Courtney told Chris.

"Yeah. So none of us got sleep." I added.

"Wow. Four nights with no sleep. How much are you hurting dude?" Chris asked chuckling.

"Wanna find out?" Duncan threatened. As all of us got below the table, not sure what Duncan was gonna do.

"No, no. It's cool. It's cool." Chris responded.

Suddenly Harold walked in. Someone scribbled a pen mustache across his face. I'm guessing it was Duncan.

When Harold sat down everyone but me started laughing. Bullying is never right in any case. Even if its towards the person that caused us to not get any sleep.

Harold looked at his reflection through a spoon. But he actually liked it.

"Hey everyone, It's Gwen." Chris annouced.

The Gophers cheered for Gwen while Courtney glared. Suddenly Heather decided to start an argument with our team.

"Hey fishheads? Way to kick out your strongest player. Why don't you just give up now." Heather suggested.

Courtney attempted to fling gruel at her but it hit Gwen instead.

"Okay campers, listen up. Your next challenge begins in 10 minutes. And be prepared to bring it." Chris told us.

+

We all arrived to where Chris wanted us to meet him. Duncan walked in and went straight to sleep on the bench.

"Wake me up, and it'll be the last you do." Duncan threatened.

Tyler gulped in fear. Me and Courtney just rolled our eyes not even scared of his little threat.

"This is all your fault you know. You and your snoring face." Courtney told Harold.

"It's called a medical condition. GOSH!" Harold yelled right in her face.

Chef blew a whistle, getting all of our attentuon.

"Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball. The first rule of dodge ball is-"

"Do not talk about dodgeball." Noah stated as him and Owen chuckled.

"As I was saying.  If you get hit with the ball, you're out." Chris threw a ball directly at Courtney.

"Ow. You can't do that." Courtney said, throwing the ball at Chris just for him to catch it.

"If you catch the ball, the thrower gets sent out and the catcher gets to bring in another team member out on the court."

"Throwing balls. Gee. Another mentally challenging test." Noah commented.

"I know right?" Lindsay commented.

Chris gave Geoff a ball.

"If you're holding a ball, you can use it to deflect a ball. But, if it knocks the ball out of your hand you're out." Chris told everyone.

"So. What do I do when the ball comes at me?" Lindsay asked clueless.

"You dodge." Chris said. Geoff threw a ball at Chris but Chris deflected it and it bounced and hit Lindsay.