Chapter 20: The merge

We were all sitting outside. Leshawna came walking by with her sandwich.

"Ugh. I keep eating like this and my booty's gonna get fiddy." Leshawna complained.

We all exchanged looks. Yeah, we're all still mad at Leshanwa for what she did.

"See. Now that's not kosher. What's a girl gotta do. I've said I'm sorry about that tincy spa lie a million times." Leshanwa said.

Courtney nudged my arm. I turned my attetion to her.

"And that'll be the only million she'll ever see." Courtney whispered to me.

"Yeah. She's gonna have to go soon." I added.

" Even my own teammates. Teamies!"

"Go Leshawna. Go Leshawna." Harold cheered with no energy

Lindsay then went to the trailer but forgot how to open it.

"Door! It's me Lindsay from this morning. You remember." Lindsay said.

"Door meet door nob!" Courtney told her annoyed.

"Oh! Yeah." Lindsay pulled the door nob.

A camera then came and scanned her face.

"Intruder alert. Entry denied."

The stairs form shifted into a slide form and a hole opened up in the ground and Lindsay fell in.

We all gasped. Duncan ran to check out what happened. He was shot in the back of the neck. Not with a gun, just a dart. He then fainted and fell into the same hole Lindsay was in.

Courtney gasped and ran to him." Dunkie." She said.

She looked in the hole. A hat then hit her in the back of the head and she fainted. She too fell into the hole.

"Courtney!" I screeched. "Call back if you can here me!"

I look to investigate the hole.

"Courtney! Answer me!" I called.

A dart shot me in the neck. I fought my hardest to resist its effects but I fell down into the hole and fainted.

+

I became conscious of my surroundings. Looks like everyone was kidnapped in this cave. Which we are now in. I rubbed my head. Which was hurting. Probably from the impact of the fall.

"Gr. Ow." I groaned.

"Aaron? Are you okay?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. I think- I think so."

Justin started running back and forth. It looks like he hurt his eye. I got up and helped Courtney off the ground.

"You still have your PDA Court?" I asked her.

"No. I don't." She realized. "Hey! Where is my PDA?" Courtney asked as I followed her.

We seen Beth holding it.

"Ugh! Trying to steal it again I see." Courtney snatched it from her.

"No. I was just trying to give it back. Swearsies." Beth told her.

"See, I would believe you if you didn't steal it during yesterday's challenge." I stated.

Suddenly a screen appeared. We looked at the projection. It was Chris sitting in a room with a eyepatch and a cat.. Chris did a werid laugh.

"Welcome to the cloak and dagger world of spy movies men and women." Chris said in a horrible accent.

"Dude. What's with the bad Jamacian accent?" Duncan asked.