For a moment Lyra also checked her bag to make sure that the handkerchief was carried so she could return it to its owner.

Arriving at the almost topmost floor on the 60th floor, Lyra came out and met someone whom Lyra believes was Ken's secretary.

"Hello, I'm Ari Saragi. You must be Miss Lyra Sui? Mr. Wood is waiting for you in his office."

Ari was a tall, black-haired, handsome man, but he had a very adorable babyface. For a moment, Lyra wondered if Ken had employed underage children. Because Ari's face was so cute, Lyra smiled fiercely and thought of her younger brother named Aaron who was still in school in Germany right now. 

Lyra had to call him later to make sure Aaron was okay.

Ari knocked on the door of Keano Wood's room, then he immediately opened the door. A face that Lyra recognized as a crazy man who forced her to take her home that night stood up from his luxurious, seemingly comfortable chair.

After Ari let Lyra inside, Ken immediately said something to Ari.

"Ari, don't let anyone disturb my meeting as long as Miss Lyra Sui hasn't left this building," Ken explained. 

"Yes, sir," Ari answered immediately.

After Ari closed the door to Ken's office, Ken's eyes went straight to Lyra's. Ken observed Lyra from head to toe, then back to Lyra's eyes. 

Ken seemed to raise an eyebrow with a teasing and dominating look at Lyra. But Ken seemed aware of his own thoughts as he watched Lyra, then immediately said something.

"Hello miss Lyra Sui. I hope you don't mind if we have a meeting in my office? Because it's just the two of us who will briefly discuss the two companies' collaboration plans. Please sit down." 

Ken began to speak in a formal and professional tone, and things surprised Lyra because this person was very different when the conditions were different. Then Ken pointed to the chair opposite the chair where he sat.

"Hello Mr. Wood, thank you. Sorry, today Mr. Yoshida was unable to come due to some sudden reasons, and I also represented Mr. Yoshida for today's meeting," 

Lyra greeted in a professional tone too. Although Lyra and Ken had met in a strange situation, now they were in the position of professionalism at work.

"Oh please, just Ken. We've met before, so you know how to call me. And yes, Yoshida called me earlier, so we don't have any problems, right?" Ken replied.

Today Ken was wearing a navy blue suit, shiny black shoes, his hair is still neat as the last time Lyra saw him. The thin hairs on his chin were still there, it looked like Ken didn't get a chance to shave, or that was just Ken's style. 

His appearance looked fresh but Ken's eyes showed that he was lack of sleep, but those eyes were also staring at Lyra like hunger. Lyra still thought that the man in front of her was very handsome. 

For some reason, Lyra felt uncomfortable being watched like that, but Lyra kinda liked it.

"Yesterday I met Yoshida to discuss our plan. I think this is a good concept, where Jakarta46 can promote its new song and at the same time be supported by the launch of our sports drink product. Here it is the product that we will introduce with Jakarta46 as its ambassador," 

Ken said while taking out the beverage product that was told by Yoshida-sensei yesterday.

"I think this is also a good opportunity for both companies, Ken. I will write ideas that your company might have thought of in this product for the campaign concept so that we can immediately make the right proposal." Asked Lyra.

"From Wood Inc is very simple, miss Lyra. I can already imagine my product airing with a summer theme where girls from Jakarta46 do activities in general in the summer or vacation at the beach. Something like that." 

Ken replied back. Lyra recorded the concept carefully given to her iPad.

As Lyra noted, Ken's gaze could not leave her eyes. Lyra felt a little uncomfortable because Ken's gaze seemed impatient to end today's meeting.

They spent an hour discussing the advertising project they were about to go through. Just five minutes with Ken already felt like three hours, what if it was an hour?

Lyra wanted to say good-bye to Ken to end today's meeting, but Ken quickly approached Lyra's chair when Lyra wanted to move from her chair.

Now Lyra's face was already in the arms of Ken's palms. 

Two seconds in Ken's palm grip was like hours. Ken looked impatient, there was an aura of deep desire from Ken's eyes as if Lyra could analyze the meaning of that look. 

Ken looked confused about his own actions, but Ken seemed like he didn't want to change his mind. 

Ken quickly landed his lips on Lyra's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my luvs! Thank you for reading this chapter <3

This week I updated two chapters to express my gratitude for my readers!

Please give me feedback for my first Wattpad story ever, thaank yoooou!