6.5

The car was crushed towards the inside from all angles as it slowly was being pulled by the current of the water. The car has landed on its nose, as the windows were shattered at the impact of your quirk.

Just a few feet away, the students are sitting up from their rough fall while recovering from their near-death experience. You lay motionless on the ground unconscious as your bag is a few inches away from you.

You were wretched in sweat hazily looking up to dark night sky was losing becoming lighter meaning. The sun will soon be taken over the long night, they have encountered.

However, the sky was replaced by blooms of different colors such as blond, red, white and green appear in your hazy vision.

You felt so numb everywhere and couldn't feel or move a muscle. The only thing you could do is stare straight in front of your peripheral vision.

Meanwhile for your classmates accompanying you.

You were the sole one who got the most impact due to the crash from overusing your quirk. They only have bumps and bruises nothing serious comparing to your condition.

"She is burning up." Midoriya shaking his hand at the moment when he placed his hand on your shoulder.

Bakugou didn't believe him until he went to touch her to only move his hand as if he was touching a hot oven. "Fuck!"

"Todoroki, could you use your quirk to cold down her temperature?" Midoriya asks.

Shouto kneels down and opens his right palm making ice to appear on your skin before it started melting due to the body temperature it was at.

Iida reverts his eyes to the map like the rest of the crew were trying to find which direction they should head to. Jirou and Uraraka holding a flashlight for Iida and Momo who are trying to see where they are at the moment.

Kaminari and Kirishima were on guard duty to be on the lookout.

Shouto was finally gotten the chance to cold her body's temperature down that the ice started to spread on top of her skin and started moving down as ice follow his palm. He was already getting side effects of overusing his quirk ice abilities.

"We are heading south passing the dark valley forest ." Momo confidently comment.

"That's g-!" Kaminari stopped mid-sentence and quickly turned his head with your metal bat to swing at the fast-approaching figure.

A loud cracking was heard as the bodies neck broken and hitting a tree.

"We need to leave now!" Iida orders seeing more zombies coming from that direction.

Todoroki stomps on the ground to make a wall between them and undead living beings.

Everyone grab their belongings before they start running for their lives. Iida was carrying to an unconscious classmate who ultimately saved their lives. They will forever be grateful.

Now it's their turn to protect them in exchange for their sacrifice trying something new that could have been more chaotic consequences. If they hadn't taken the risk to save them all.

At this moment, they knew ...

TO BE CONTINUED

Until next time, tehee! 

Supportive and loving comments = Faster Updates

Are we going into a time-skip? or not? 

Who is gonna die next? 

Are they gonna be split from the team? 

Is the reader gonna deal with serious consequences due to her overuse

Stay tuned! 

Chapter 7 is under construction as we speak. I am hoping to pass 1,000 words have your fingers crossed. 

Love you guys! Thank you for giving this story a chance. 

Thank you for readers putting in meme references, I love them. They are hilarious.

Also posted an oc in the BNHA universe, if you would like to give it read. It would be appreciated.  

There also might be a book for this year supernatural theme book for BNHA, be on the lookout for that as well.