05

The purpled haired girl leans over and takes the flashlight out of your hands and immediately to turn off the flashlight. There was a growl from Momo and Uraraka side and slowly you glance over to see another one staring at Momo before it pulls away and walks away in disinterested.

However, the one by your side was intrigued by what it seems.

Everyone freezes at the sound of a strong huffed before it opens its mouth to reveal their sharp teeth and lets out a monstrous roar. Immediately covering your ears of the loud roar beside you, as the eye moves from your side window to above. Your mouth was open in fear of what it would.

Clearly, it has killed and what makes things worse. There are two of them.

You followed your glance towards the creature moving above the vehicle, before pushing its big nose harshly against the roof ceiling. It immediately breaks from the ceiling in impact.

Making the girls use their hands and feet to prevent from getting crushed to death by the big broken window being pushed in by the enormous creature.

The dinosaur was snapping his mouth open and close on the attempt of taking them. They cried out in terror as they use all of their strength to prevent from being crushed.

This is literally your worst nightmare.

Thinking something about be extinct, but here it is trying to eat you all!

Out of your wildest dreams, a dinosaur who goes by the name Tyrannosaurus aka T-Rex!

Your eyes welling up with tears out of fearing at dying on the mouth of a supposedly extinct creature.

Meanwhile, the girls are freaking out and screaming bloody murder as a dinosaur continues to attempt on eating them.

The car behind them who are inside are Bakugou, Midoriya, Kirishima, and Todoroki frozen in fear of the dinosaur who was lifting the car a little bit each time as trying to get a reaction. The boys were clutching into their bags and squeezing themselves to the other side far enough from the dinosaur who was on the other side of the car.

They are holding their posture completely frozen almost statue like. Everyone in the car is trembling at the presence of something that is supposed to be in extinct.

Soon enough, there goes a loud sound of a crash along with the sound of shattering glass. which was the girl's jeep gets flipped upside down with their screams earning cuts and bruises at the impact of the car being flipped harshly.

A black long haired man aiming the rifle towards the T-rex that was terrorizing the girls making it stop at its track on crushing the jeep to the ground by bullets hittings it's tough skin.

You glance over to your side to see your homeroom teacher, Aizawa throwing the rifle to the ground, perhaps it runs out of bullets and takes out a stick. Immediately taking the cap of the stick making the stick to let out red sparkle as if it was one of the emergency red sticks.

Your eyes widen when Aizawa wave his stick around making the dinosaur beside you to start marching towards him. You see its feet crushing the ground underneath it due to the soft ground. He starts to run towards the opposite direction as he waves flare stick like crazy.
Your eyes welled up in tears knowing what he was doing. He was making himself as a target in order for them to run for safety.

You immediately proceed to crawl out of the flipped vehicle as fast they could. They pull their bags with them as they crawl out of the death trap, but stopped at the sight of the second T-rex beside the boys' car. Everyone holds their breath.

There was a loud gun shoot beside you to see All might holding a flare gun and holding flare stick. Instantly takes T-rex attention away from his students, as roars at their retired pro hero teacher. All might wave the flare stick around making the T-rex start marching towards him as it lets out a monstrous roar.

Once it started marching towards him, the blond long-haired man waves the flare stick and proceeds to run away as his life depended on it. Once it was far away enough the girls continue crawling out their way, before standing up and racing towards the boy's vehicle which was a lot bigger than theirs.

Midoriya and Kirishima open their own individual door and jumps out to let the girls get inside safely within the vehicle. Bakugou slips into the front seat in order to let the girls fit in as Iida does the same thing, but goes to the driver's side.

There was small pause for them to take in deep breaths due to the situation that just had and didn't have time to process it.

As an announcement comes through the boys' radio which says the following. "Turn on the engines now. Despite if you don't know how to drive or have not had an adult within the vehicle. Just drive!"

Iida was quick to react and turning on the engine as the headlights shine upon the destroyed upside down jeep.

He puts the car into the drive before pressing the gas pedal as he tries to control the vehicle following behind the other cars.

Sacrifices have to be made in order for others to live.

~~~~~~~

Any Theories comment them down. More comments mean faster updates