01

The door was barely holding due to students from the other side trying to pry for it to open. They even have broken the door's window from above. Shouto Todoroki acts impulsively by using his ice quirk making the door remain shut as the door window was now blocked.

You are just filled with adrenaline pumping through your veins. You are very tempted about using your quirk to get yourself out of this situation, but what about your own classmates. You can't teleport with a lot of people at the same time.

You could feel the anxiety from everyone. Some of them are being extremely quiet more than usual. Some are holding their hands together in order to stop the trembling from their hands and calm their nerves.

You hear the mic make a noise in the speaker, causing everyone to look at the speakers. Midnight makes another announcement.

'I know what I am going to ask for all of you is crazy, but those who are not infected or have gotten scratched please proceed to open the window and step on the cement platform edge that should be waiting for you outside. You will have to walk carefully on the ledge to the place where there should be a hill for all of you to walk down to the ground. Don't panic, remain calm.

You will be given directions once you reach to the bottom. Ectoplasm, Cementos are gonna be on the ground. Be careful students.'

The mic makes a noise making it seems like Midnight turned off the mic.

You could feel your heart stop for a moment while listening to her orders. You look outside to see Cementos making the platforms for each floor, and creating the hills in different spots in order to have everyone go down.

"This has taken a scary turn, eh." Kaminari tries to lighten up the mood to only get glared at.

"You are not helping," Jirou comments knowing what he is trying to do.

You could see everyone being anxious in their own ways.

Bakugou wiping his palm on his school pants. Earlier, you saw a little explosion which didn't make a noise, it's like a baby explosion compared to his attack ones. Eijirou Kirishima having his lip trembling. Denki having a small spark coming from him. The girls were trying to calm each other down.

Few of the boys open the windows and were dragging a chair over in order to get out of the window.

"The ladies should go first as they always say in emergencies. Children and Women to go first." Iida suggested while moving his hand, earning no one to complain.

The boys stepped away from the chairs. There are 5 windows open, meaning 5 students at a time.

You step up first to get over with, soon behind followed by Momo, Mina, Uraraka, and Jirou. You step upon the chair and seeing the high drop that anyone could potentially fall to their own death.

You grab onto the window edge as you start slowly swinging your leg over the window edge, stepping on the cement edge, and repeating with your other leg. You were facing towards the building, not wanting to see the height.

You could feel the wind blowing in your face. You glance over to see the hill in the middle, which isn't so bad. You move your eyes to your feet as you start taking the sideways steps and continue doing so when you grab onto the next edge. When you finally reach the hill, you let go of the edge and walk on the cement hill. You turn around to see the last two female students walking on the edge, which was Toru, Tsuyu. You would hear the boys arguing with one another at who should go first.

You turn your head back and walk quickly down the hill, trying not to roll down or fall. You didn't want to hold up the line. You quickly run down the steep hill without tripping over your own feet, when you were about to touch the ground.

All of the yelling from the boys arguing suddenly stop, making it completely quiet except the running footsteps from the students who were going down the steep hill.

You turn around and lift your head up to your classroom to see the boys in hurry to climb out from the windows. You see Mezo Shoji closing the last two windows.

You weren't sure exactly why would they waste their time and effort to close the windows. When you realize the cement edge starts to crack rapidly right underneath the remain students who needed to reach the hill.

The remaining student was Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, and Minoru Mineta.
"
Your throat sudden gets dry and your lips trembling in fear. You witness the cement breaking right underneath the boys' feet.

"Midoriya!"

"Bakugou!"

You could hear the fear in your classmates' voices when they call out their names. However, Mineta was standing on the window platform just watch them about to fall to their deaths.

As Bakugou and Midoriya were about to grab onto the window where Mineta was standing, but they quickly change their minds. You could feel the adrenaline rush running through your veins when you started to teleport in the empty spots in the steep hill as students rushing down to the ground.

Midoriya kicking his left off the wall to push him away from the building. Vines shoot out from the window trying to grab onto Midoriya, but he is far enough that the vines couldn't reach him.

Bakugou yells, "Die!" as he blasts an explosion at the flying vines that were about to grab onto him. Burning the vines instantly when his explosion touches them.

It might not have gotten Bakugou, but they have gotten Mineta who was screaming for his life and clutching the window edge to not be dragged in. Mineta having multiple vines wrapped around him and lose his grip on the edge to only get pull in.

When you reach the edge almost slipping off, you jump forward and ignoring the spark of pain on your ankle.

"Midoriya!"

"Bakugou!"

You yell out their names to only turn their head towards your voice. You quickly teleport close to Midoriya and grab onto his right leg, before using your quirk again to get close to Bakugou instantly grabbing the collar of his shirt.

You instantly look down to only get your eyes to widen in fear before you teleport with Midoriya and Bakugou just in time before crashing into some broken glass on the ground.

You appear beside Ectoplasm, who immediately was startled by your sudden appearance to have Bakugou land on his back beside him and having Midoriya landing flat down into the ground.

You stumble when both of your feet land on the ground to only fall back to land your butt. You could feel the sharp pain from your ankle to only hiss. You look up to see some students from Class-B faces at your classroom door, but they don't look like themselves.

Just great! You might have sprained your ankle in the middle of a war zone.

~~~~~~

Feedback is appreciated. 

I don't know when I will ever update this story. I am very scared of posting this, so please comment nice things, and don't be rude or mean.