PREVIEW & QUESTIONS

It's not gonna be done sadly as I expected. I am going on vacation which will delay the chapter even more. Most likely in July, it would be posted.

______ 

Previews Random sections from the chapter: 

"She is burning up." Midoriya shaking his hand at the moment when he placed his hand on your shoulder.

Bakugou didn't believe him until he went to touch her to only move his hand as if he was touching a hot oven. "Fuck!"

------------- 

Iida reverts his eyes to the map like the rest of the crew were trying to find which direction they should head to. Jirou and Uraraka holding a flashlight for Iida and Momo who are trying to see where they are at the moment.

Kaminari and Kirishima were on guard duty to be on the lookout.

Shouto finally cold her body down that the ice started to spread on top of her skin and started moving down as ice follow his palm. He was already getting side effects of overusing his quirk ice abilities.

"We are heading south passing the dark valley forest ." Momo confidently comment.

"That's g-!" kaminari stopped mid-sentence and quickly turned his head with your metal bat to swing at the fast approaching figure. 

_____

Questions: 

Would you guys be interested in a different type of apocalypse for Midoriya x reader? 

What are your thoughts on Bakugou and the reader relationship throughout the chapters? 

What are your predictions if you have any from reading that preview?

----------

Additional Note (Optional to Reading) 

I am gonna most likely post vampire oc BNHA Fanfic this summer. 

I might be posting some naruto one-shots or drabbles (i am falling into that fandom hole once more.) I love Kakashi and Itachi so much.