My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (3-4)

• Dedicated to To My awesome friend Emily!

Chapter 3. Found

I really couldn't believe who it was. Who was it?

"Kayla, it looks like you have seen a ghost!" Susan teased me.

"But your-"

"Dead? So yall thought. You see, I was apost to be dead until that crazy wolf pack let me go. They made it look like I was dead."

"You ahev everyone worried sick!" She smiled

"Even Zach?" Now she was being annoying.

"Even Zach.."

"Well lets go tell everybody I'm alive!" She popped into the seat right next to me. I drove out the drive away, I cant believe Susan thought this was some kind of a joke. Zach is going to be furious, but that will be a site to see since shes so inlove with him!

We pulled up into Zach's front yard, we got out and ran to the trail. "Susan, they are going to be so mad!" She laughed. "All the more fun of it!" She ran through the trail and I  followed behind. I already heard everyone yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL SUSAN!?" Zach of course.

"Hello to you to!" Susan snorted.

"We thought you where dead. Do you know how worried we all where!" Zach's vains popped out of his neck like popcorn.

"Calm down, Good God! Look im not dead ok! And the only reason why those wolves sent me back was to give yall a message! That we broke the pack of telling a human of our existence! That someone has to pay for what has been done. The wolf and the human have to die!" Silence filled the camp.

"Then we shall talk to the Alpha wolf of that pack." Jack stepped in, his voice deep and clear and focused.

"But who?" Emily asked.

"Me, Tyler, Cody, and Wyatt will. Johnny, Carlos, and Zach will stay here with you girls." Jack and the boys went 'Wolf' and sprinted out and deep into the woods.

"You know this is all Kayla fault right!" Alexis yelled.

"Shut up Alexis! Its mine for telling her, for no we all have to stick together as a family, and Kayla is family." Mumbles where heard all around. I hid behind Zach. They all drifted off into different parts of the camp. "Hey Babe," I looked up.

"Can you stay at home for alittle while?"I shook my head.

"I'm part of this mess, so I'm going to help you out of it!"He sighed.

"This is so dangerous though!" I took his hand.

"I learn from the best."He smiled. He took me into a big warm hug. Acting as if when I was in his arms nothing in the world could hurt me, sometimes it felt like that. But who wouldn't feel safe in a werewolves arms? "Ok well the girls cottage is over there. Hey Emily, go with Kayla to her house to pack her stuff. Shes spending her summer here." Emily yanked me from Zach and we ran to my truck. "Finally, I'm getting out of this place. Can we stop and get a Strawberry milkshake?' I laughed.

"Sure Em." She smiled and bounced around. We pulled up to my house and Emily followed me inside. "Oh honey? Whos this?" My moms stopped me.

"This is Emily. Emily tell her about the camping." I ran upstairs and packed as many things as I could. I slung my bag over my shoulder and ran back down stairs. "Ok, well you two have fun. Camp Wolf Sounds like fun!"

"Bye mom love you." We ran back to the truck. "Camp Wolf?"

"Hey it was as good as I could do at short notice." we laughed together. I pulled up into McDonald's and ordered a Strawberry milkshake. The shaggy haired boy gave me my milkshake and I gave him my money. "GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Emily snatched the milkshake out of hands and slurped it down.