My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (21-22)

• Dedicated to My wonderful Fans <3

 Chapter 21. Final Sun-Set

 Emily looked at me. "Ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded. She squeezed my shoulder. She was dressed in a red velvet dress an her hair layered. I took a deep breath an we walked up the hill to the camp. There was a path that would lead us to a church an there we would find the rest of us.

 "So, this will be fun." Emily began.

 "Oh, a blast." I said back. She ignored this. "I wonder what the cake will look like. Oh, I bet its a nice fluffy white one..." I decided to block Emily out the rest of the way there. Talking about Zach's wedding, is the least thing I wanted to even think about. Better yet, I had no clue what I was going to even do about it.

 We walked up in front of the church an I stopped. "I'm just going to wait out here for a little bit. Catch my breath." I said. Emily shrugged her shoulders. "I'll see you in a bit then." I nodded towards her an she walked up the steps and into the church.

 I sat down on the steps in my pink dress. I saw legs in front of me. "Johnny..I don't know what to do.." I said in a whisper. He crouched down in front of me. "You know more then you think you do Kayla." He stood up an walked inside the church. I'm getting sick an tired of these mind games, dammit.

 "I told you not to come." I felt a sharp pain in my head. I fell down off the steps and into the dirt. Colors fading out an into pitch black.

I awoke trapped in a jail(Talk about deja-vu) I looked around and found no one. I heard a door open and someone walking my way. "Looks like you came after all." Alexis said. I laughed a bit. "Of course I did. Wouldn't want to miss the happy couple getting married." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Just wait..Katrina will get you. And when she does, she'll get you hard." She turned her back to me and went back to where she came from.

 But, Alexis was right. When Katrina gets ahold of me...I'm screwed. I sat there, helpless. Funny thing is, I actually thought I could do something about this, Katrina. I thought I could be the answer, not the problem.

 I heard the door open. And steps coming. I put my head down, ignoring whoever it was with eye contact. "Just get it over with..." I said in a hushed voice. "That's your job, not mine." I looked up to see Johnny unlocking the door.

 I just looked at him with wide eyes. He put out his hand towards mine. "Now or Never, Kayla." I grabbed his hand. "I choose now."

He kept a straight face. "You don't have alot of time left, wedding starts at six." I looked down at my watch. "Which is now!" He looked over at me. "You better get to it then." I nodded towards him and headed up the stairs with Johnny by my side.

 I opened up a door to find a room. Seemed like the brides dressing room. I heard someone talking in the room next to me. "And here we gather, friends and family.." I'm not to late.

 Johnny grabbed my arm. "Kayla, I just have to say, you're such a brave and beautiful woman. And, thank you." I gave Johnny a smile. "You're the one that should be thanked." He smiled. It was the first smile I ever saw from Johnny, and it was a beautiful one.

 "If anybody thinks that these two should not be joined together, speak now or forever hold your peace." I looked at Johnny, he nodded. I busted through the door and looked down the isle. All eyes on me. "I have something to say."

 Katrina's eyes went straight to Alexis. Who's mouth was wide open. I walked down the isle, whispers and gasp came from the crowd. "Zach, you can't marry her." He looked down on me, this finally made me realize how small I actually was compared to him, to Katrina.

 "Kayla, I'm going to marry her." Katrina squeezed Zach's hand. She looked at the man who was marrying them. "Just ask us the question and we'll be on our way." I ignored this. "Zach, please, shes a witch. She doesn't care about you, its all a fraud! You're just the finishing puzzle piece!" He shook his head at me.