My Werewolf Boyfriend?(15-16)

Chapter 15. Bye, Bye, Wolfy

 "Kayla, someones on the phone for you!" Michelle yelled out at me. She was my room mate at Jackson University, "Alright." I yelled back. I got up from my bed and books. Ran down the hallway and to the phone. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.

 "Um...Kayla?" I didn't know what to really say back. "Yeah?"

 "It's Dustin. You know, from the plane." Dustin sat by me on the plane ride to Washington. He was also going to JU. And he was pretty cute. "Right, right. Dustin."

 "Yeah. I never got you're cell phone number. And I knew you had to be in one of the dorms. So I just called each dorm floor level. And looks like your on the third floor." This, creeped me out at first. Then, I found it sweet that he wanted to talk to me. "Oh, that's, um, nice I suppose." He laughed. "Yeah, well hey, maybe we can meet up sometime? I know this coffee place that has a killer cup of Joe. What do you say?" I smiled and twisted the phone cord. "Tell me when and where and I'll be there."

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 I drove to this place called Cup O' Joe. I walked in to a chime at the door. It was kinda dark inside but, it smelt like cake, coffee, and smoke. "Hey Kayla, over here." I looked over to my left to see Dustin sitting in a booth in the corner. I walked over to him and sat down. He was tan, blue eyes, and brown hair. So cute.

 "How've you been?" He smiled at me. "I've been great. Studies been good. Ended up with a nice roommate. Great classes. Although I could really enjoy Mr.Topher's class if he didn't yell as much." He laughed. "Yeah, he does tend to yell." The waitress came by. "What will it be?"

 "Um, the usual for me. And for her..." He looked at me.

 "Um, just Coffee with extra cream." She wrote it down and walked away. "How have you been Dustin?" He put his hands behind his head. "Well, pretty good. Things just got a lot better now since this pretty lady accepted my date out for coffee." He gave me a wink and I blushed. "Well, that seems good." I said. "No, its great." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

 The waitress came out with our coffee. I took a sip and I looked up at Dustin. "This coffee, is amazing!" He nodded his head. "I told ya so." he sipped his coffee as well. "So, you must come here a lot if the waitress knows you're usual." He nodded again. "Yeah, I come here all the time. Spend most of my days here." I looked around the dark coffee shop. "Yeah, it is nice." I whispered to myself.

 We finished our coffee and headed out to our cars. "So, this was fun." he smiled. I smiled back. "Yeah, maybe we can do this again?" I asked him. "Ha, yeah. Oh yeah, almost forgot! Whats you're cell phone number?"

"286-345-1907" He pulled his phone out and put in my number. "Alright, thanks. I'll call you later."

 "Ha, okay. Later." I got in my car a drove out.  I really did have a good time. I mean, hes cute, sweet, funny, and charming. And, most of all, not a Werewolf.

 Thank GOD!

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 I came in my dorm to find Michelle not there. As usual. Probably out at a club. I saw my cell phone on the dresser. Two missed calls, two voicemails. I played the first one. "Hey Kayla! Its Dustin, just calling to say hey and hope you made it back alright. Later." And Delete. On to the next one. "Wow...this is...awkward. But, hey, its Carlos. Just hoping you are having a good time and collage is good. It's been a month and all. Pretty weird without you around. Give me a call back."