Five

I slowly opened my eyes as soon as I heard voices whispering.

"Hannah? Benj?" They both smiled at me as soon as they realized that I'm already awake.

"I'm sorry we woke you up, Elle.." Benj apologized and gave his sister a death glare.

"We were actually just arguing about waking you up or not because we've already arrived. We're here!" Hannah exclaimed as she fixed her stuff, she looks so excited.

As we walk towards the huge door made of wood, Hannah started talking to me.

"Sorry if I'm a little more excited than I should be. It's been months since I last went home because I had to do a lot of work stuff. You know... meetings and such," she said as we wait for the door to magically open because I don't see any door knobs anywhere.

Then suddenly, a tall figure opened the door. My eyes widened upon seeing her angelic face greet us, "My Hanoots!" Tita Maricel gave her daughter a hug before turning to me.

"You must be Elle?" She smiled. I remember Donny in her. He looks just like her.

I shyly nodded and noticed that her eyes were wandering around the place.

"Where's your brother, Noots?" she asked as soon as she realized that Benj is nowhere to be found.

I then saw Benj snuck from behind and hugged his mom. Wait what?? Where did he come from? Is there another door???

"I missed you, mom." Benjamin said after kissing his mom on the cheeks.

Tita Maricel ushered us in and let us enjoy ourselves for a while as she finishes making breakfast. 

Suddenly, I heard a cute giggle coming from the stairs. I think I know who it was.

"Solana!!" Hannah ran to her sister and hugged her real tight. Benjamin flashed his pearly whites and I could see his eyes glow with so much happiness.

Solana is really the walking and living sunshine of their family. After a tad while, I heard heavy footsteps coming from the stairs again. This time, I saw a tall figure with disheveled hair walking towards us.

"Kuya??" Benj asked in confusion, "Why are you here? I thought you were doing a shoot for the movie?"

Donny breathed heavily then turned to his brother, "We're shooting here in Laguna. So I went home yesterday and spent the night here."

When our eyes met, I felt like my insides were turning upside down.

"You brought someone. Elle... hi," I looked at him with my eyeballs looking like they're going to burst out of my sockets.

He looked so gorgeous in his white tee. Effortlessly gorgeous. I swallowed the lump on my throat before finally giving him a faint smile.

"U-uh, hi?" I mentally cursed at myself. I sounded so awkward! Even Solana, Hannah and Benj were looking at me like I did something embarrassing. Great. This is going to be the most amazing week of my life!

________________________________________________________________________________

We all sat down the dining table as soon as Tita Maricel announced that the food is ready. Benj is sitting next to me to my right while Hannah is sitting to my left. Me and Donny are sitting across each other.

"Kuya, I've been bombarded with questions about you and Kisses the last time I saw your supporters," Benj broke the ice when he realized that no one was talking.

Although as far as I know, Donny and Kisses already released statements regarding their loveteam, I think most fans still expect to see both of them on screen sooner or later.

Donny was taken aback by what his brother said and before he could answer, his dad greeted us all good morning.

"Saved by the bell," Benj said sarcastically.

Tito Anthony, their dad turned to me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"So you are the girl.." he comments without taking his eyes off me.

Confused, I asked him what he meant with those words.

"You are the great Elle! Welcome home, darling. We've been waiting for you."