Duel

Two days later, Blue Eyes managed to rescue Maurice, Rocket, Luca, and some of the other apes that were still loyal to Caesar. He lead them to the house. Caesar came outside to greet them and to show that he was alright. Ellie, Alex, Malcolm and Lily came outside as well.

"They need to get to the tower without being seen. I'll take him through the subway." Malcolm explains to them. He kisses Ellie.

Ellie embraces him and Malcolm hugs her in return. "I love you." Ellie said.

"I'm coming too." Lily said as she steps towards them.

Ellie and Alex looked at her shocked. Malcolm turns to her. "No! Its too dangerous. I need you to stay here." He said, sternly.

"It will be dangerous." Caesar replied.

Lily and the two of them and shakes her head. "I'm coming!" She argued as she signs.

Blue Eyes turns to his father. "Koba has sent for females and young. They're on their way. Mother too." He signs.

Caesar looks at him in shock then quickly turns to the group. "We must go. Now!" He said.

Malcolm lead the apes, Caesar, Blue Eyes, Maurice, Rocket and Lily inside of the settlement and they sneak into the subway unnoticed by some of Koba's apes.

As they reached a ladder that leads to a shortcut to the tower, a barrage of bullets were fired at them. Everyone quickly dodged out of the way, taking cover behind the wall.

"Who's there?! If you're human better say so!" A voice calls out. Malcolm and Lily recognized the voice, it was Finney.

"Its me, Malcolm! Don't shoot!" Malcolm exclaimed.

He turns to the group the points to the ladder. "Take the stairs. They'll bring you around up and under the street." Malcolm informed them.

"Thank you." Caesar said, gratefully.

"Trust." Malcolm replied.

Malcolm turns to Lily "And you, be careful." He said.

Lily smiles. "Aren't I always?" She asked.

"All right! I'm coming out! Don't shoot!" Malcolm shouted.

As they separated, Lily went followed the apes while Malcolm walked towards the humans.

"Look who I found, " Finney said as he and Malcolm entered into the secret base.

Dreyfus walks over to them. " I didn't know if you'd made it out, " He said, hugging Malcolm.

"Good to see you." Malcolm said as he hugs him.

Where's your family? Lily? Are they safe?" Dreyfus asked.

"They're safe." Malcolm replied.

"Okay, that's good to hear," Dreyfus said. "Don't worry, we're gonna turn all this around,"