Request

Wasting no second, after hearing the news, Caesar and Blue eyes, who was carrying his brother, quickly climbed their way up to the tree. As they reached the top, they saw Cornelia looking around a little dazed until she noticed them. Blue eyes quickly rushed over to her and exclaimed "Mother!" Cornelia, still a little dazed, signed and asked "What happened?"

Caesar walked over and took a seat beside her and his son and informed "You got worse. We were afraid that you would never wake up." Cornelia nodded a little then tried to sit up but was pushed back down by Tinker, who was right by her side in an instant once she saw attempting to get up, and she signed "You can't be moving around yet. You're still recovering." Cornelia shook her head and replied "I feel fine."

 Caesar frowned and replied "That's what you said before." Knowing that she wasn't going to win against him, especially not feeling up to arguing, Cornelia stubbornly huffed and signed "Alright." Then she looked at her son and husband then signed and asked "How did I recover so fast?" Caesar informed her and replied "We had human here. She managed to get by our guards but she came back with medicine." She signed  "I want to meet them." Caesar replied "They're leaving." Cornelia frowned and firmly signed "I still want to see them."

Back at the camp, the human group were begrudgingly starting to pack up their belongings. Foster replied "Man, we're screwed." Lily sighed and signed "There's no point in whining about it. We have to leave." As she bent down to pick up the remaining of her stuff, she was meet with something that had hooves. As her eyes trailed upwards, she saw that it was a horse. 

But that was not all, riding it was Caesar, including Blue eyes, who was beside him, looking none too happy, practically glaring daggers at the group, and dozens of other apes were also surrounding the camp. A grunt caught the girl's attention Caesar replied "My wife wishes to meet you." Lily looked at him surprised but also relieved to hear the news and she answered "She's awake?!" Caesar softly replied "Yes." Lily signed to him "Alright, I'll come. Just give me a few minutes."

Then Malcolm stepped up to them and answered "I'm coming too." Caesar quickly turned his head and snapped at him "No." Malcolm protested "But!" Caesar growled, making the man step back, and he continued "Do not trust you." Malcolm nodded understanding and replied "I don't blame you. But believe me we are not all like him." Carver quickly replied "Hey, I'm standing right here!" Malcolm ignored his outburst and continued "Please, listen to what I have to say. I'm sorry. That was all my fault. But I will make him leave. Just please. Let us stay and finish."

Caesar frowned staring at the man, narrowing his eyes "Let me make this perfectly clear. This is MY home." Malcolm nodded while staring directly at him and replied "I understand that." Caesar nodded then and firmly replied "You may stay. BUT, this is your last chance...Don't waste it. Apes will help."

Blue eyes glared at his father, not happy one bit, of the decision (He's letting them stay!? They attacked us! Why is he showing compassion to them?!) Then he shot a glance over at Lily and frowned (And now he's letting her see mother. She did help her, but she's still a human.) He opened his mouth and was about to answer but Caesar shot him a look telling him to be quiet. Malcolm happily replied "Thank you!"

 Then he looked at Foster and he walked over to Carver grabbing his arm. Carver struggled, dragging his feet, as Foster pulled him away, while also yelling "This is bull, man!" Then looked back at the apes and replied "Okay?" Caesar nodded then looked at Lily and replied "Let's go." Lily paused looking uneasy. Caesar noticed and replied "What's wrong?" Blue eyes rolled eyes and he informed his father and signed "She can't ride a horse."

As they arrived at the colony, but not after a few difficulties, of course. Several times, Lily nearly choked the life out of the leader with her arms wrapped around him tightly, who was scared to fall of his horse. Caesar looked at his son, who had been giving him the silent treatment, then back to Lily and replied "The apes and I will go ahead to help with the dam." and then he left leaving them alone. 

Lily turned to look at Blue eyes but he had already left and went to sit down by a fire pit, sulking, then started to sharpen his spear, for some apparent reason. She decided that it was best not to bother him then climbed up to meet with the queen. As she reached the top, she saw Cornelia lying down holding a sleeping Cornelius close to her chest. Cornelia noticed the human as she approached then signed "So you're the human?"

Lily nodded and signed "Yes, I am. Glad to see you up. What was it that you wanted to see me about?" Cornelia smiled and signed "Thank you." Lily gave her a puzzled look and replied "Uh, what?" Cornelia smiled and signed, again "Thank you, for taking care of me." Lily looked at her completely baffled and signed "Let me get this straight. You wanted to see me and called me all the way out here, just to say thank you?" The queen gave her a short nod and replied "Yes." Lily replied "Yeeeah? I think you might be still delirious."

Cornelia laughed softly at her response and asked "What do you think of my son?" Lily looked at her confused "Hmm?" Cornelia "What do you think of Blue eyes?" "Well, He's certainly grumpy that's for sure. I can't even count of how many arguments we've had. And he always have a frown on his face." Cornelia smiled and signed "He takes after his father. Kind. Brave. Strong. And A good hunter too." 

Lily raised an eyebrow at what she said and asked "Where are you going with this?" Cornelia smiled and signed "I'll leave it to your imagination." Then her smile dropped and she continued "Although, I am worried." Lily asked "Why?" There was a long pause then Cornelia finally answered and signed "Blue eyes. Even though he takes after his father. I see a little of Koba in him, too."